• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

my buddy Napol3onator(pics)

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
thanks dude.but i have narrow shoulder lol.
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
^^ im i the only one who cant watch that video?
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
nah me either..Jeremy, my back better be fucked sore tomorrow!
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
^^ yea mine better be sore tomorrow too
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
Solid delts and chest man..
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
your BIG, ure biceps need more size but other than that u look complete. u would look great if u were leaner
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
woah..this is old lol. Ya dilated..I'm shits leaner now..probablyabout 45 pounds leaner.
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
yea i was goin to say something about that but i never got around to it.
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
How much you weigh now mate? Whats your bodyfat?
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
hmm i only weigh myself around 5 pm everyday at the gym.clothes and shoes. and some food in me..so i't snot too technical, but I weigh around 172-174.Bodyfat I have no clue..my cheeks are getting smaller, and for me..that's telling me I'm def losing some bf. lol
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
my cheeks are getting smaller, and for me..that's telling me I'm def losing some bf. lol

haha yea that does mean you're losing bf you got them chubby little cheeks WILLLLLLLL!!!!!! LULZ so are you telling me that your face is finally thinning up? lol
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
lol.not really .but it's not a balloon so i must be doing something. Maybe it was laying off that gh
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
lol.not really .but it's not a balloon so i must be doing something. Maybe it was laying off that gh

i dont know but whatever it is keep up the good work. lets get rid of the chubby cheeks!! LULZ
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Your right, i did not realize how old the thread was lol... POST SOME NEW PICS ! :)
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
ya if i can geet some good light i will..no sense in showing off how small I've gotten if there's no light to see the few cuts i have.lol
 

Similar threads

Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
186
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
182
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Kayce
Replies
0
Views
867
Kayce
Kayce
Top