• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My favorite parts of the Olympia...

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ And that's my point. THe short torso is emphasised with some of his posing. That is not a good thing.

Then he does the split like that pic there, or he does the handstand and it does little to show off any strengths in his physique. Sure it gets the crowds attention, but he could have done that by carrying a grapefruit out on stage with him :bowroflarms:

I also see his Front Lat Spread as another example of a pose that makes him look off. It makes his chest and traps look poor.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I like the way he does his front lat spread. I doubt anyone cares how big someone's trapz look in the front lat, plus his chest isn't that big for his body anyways. But, it brings out his pec striations on stage.

23k6on4-1.jpg

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I like the way he does his front lat spread. I doubt anyone cares how big someone's trapz look in the front lat, plus his chest isn't that big for his body anyways. But, it brings out his pec striations on stage.

23k6on4-1.jpg

He gets criticized for that pose a lot doesn't he...looks decent there though. Kinda funky looking in comparisons though

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That photo reminds me the one Ronnie uses for fans, when he autographs them, the BW, all white background,.

this one btw.
Ronnie+Coleman+63.jpg

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not a big fan of Kai's posing routine. I don't see it the artsy way Dilated does. In my opinion, I think artsy posing is more of the likes of Mohamed Makawwy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd love to hear what you all have against Kai's front lat spread, because I think it's easily one of the best in the IFBB.

I would say he performs it near perfect.

2n9amtl-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i did a drawing of that pic and got ronnie to sign it :D

... flex, where can i see the pics on ure sig?

p.s. by looking at kai's pics over the years and seeing as how his contest prep is only 8 weeks, i dont think we've even seen a 90% Kai Greene

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ lol selfish bastard

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I quite liked at the press conference when some idiot mentioned the whole "apples and oranges" argument and Kai replied that he "likes all types of fruit".

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
thanks bruh. Awesome pics, its crazy how much smaller he was last year

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Kai does the front lat spread very well. It looks plain awesome. Front double bi's instead doesn't look as good as front lat spread. But, with small adjustment I'm sure it would look better.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Well that is my point, it highlights the fact that his chest isn't that big for his body. If he didn't arch his back as much, ala the Ronnie pose above, then you would see his traps and his pecs a bit better and it would display his physique better. I'm assuming of course, as I haven't seen him do it this way :thumbsup2:

I suppose that is the crux of why I don't like people raving about his posing routines.