• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My favourite Branch Warren WO - Back 19 days out!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
you think he's using dnp???

that **** is dangerous man.. I wouldn't touch it... and I find it har to beleive any pro uses it. (this may be my steroid ignorance)

There are rumors that Farah gets his athletes to use DNP... Guess who does Branch's Prep? DNP allows you to keep consuming high amounts of carbs (keep fullness) do little to no cardio (retain muscle) while getting shredded... characteristics branch is showing.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
There are rumors that Farah gets his athletes to use DNP... Guess who does Branch's Prep? DNP allows you to keep consuming high amounts of carbs (keep fullness) do little to no cardio (retain muscle) while getting shredded... characteristics branch is showing.

From wikipedia (yeah I know...) :

"DNP was used extensively in diet pills from 1933 to 1938 after Cutting and Tainter at Stanford University made their first report on the drug's ability to greatly increase metabolic rate.[3][4] After only its first year on the market Tainter estimated that probably at least 100,000 persons had been treated with DNP in the United States, in addition to many others abroad.[5] DNP acts as a protonophore, allowing protons to leak across the inner mitochondrial membrane and thus bypass ATP synthase. This makes ATP energy production less efficient. In effect, part of the energy that is normally produced from cellular respiration is wasted as heat. The inefficiency is proportional to the dose of DNP that's taken. As the dose increases and energy production is made more inefficient, metabolic rate increases (and more fat is burned) in order to compensate for the inefficiency and meet energy demands. DNP is probably the best known agent for uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation. The production or "phosphorylation" of ATP by ATP synthase gets disconnected or "uncoupled" from oxidation. Interestingly, the factor that limits ever-increasing doses of DNP is not a lack of ATP energy production, but rather an excessive rise in body temperature due to the heat produced during uncoupling. Accordingly, DNP overdose will cause fatal hyperthermia. In light of this, it's advised that the dose be slowly titrated according to personal tolerance, which varies greatly.[6] Case reports have shown that an acute administration of 20–50 mg/kg in humans can be lethal.[7] Concerns about dangerous side-effects and rapidly developing cataracts resulted in DNP being discontinued in the United States by the end of 1938. DNP, however, continues to be used by some bodybuilders and athletes to rapidly lose body fat. Fatal overdoses are rare, but are still reported on occasion. These include cases of accidental exposure,[8] suicide,[7][9][10] and excessive intentional exposure.[9][11][12]"

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No boundaries indeed.

I always tell people, if there was a pill on the market that would give you a 50% chance of death and the other 50% chance of making it to the Olympia stage. You'd be surprised how many people would still use it.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No boundaries indeed.

I always tell people, if there was a pill on the market that would give you a 50% chance of death and the other 50% chance of making it to the Olympia stage. You'd be surprised how many people would still use it.

Probably most amateurs.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
..Agree ..The quality from the videos are completely changed in MD!

Last edited:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
..Agree ..The quality from the videos are completely changed in MD!
Don't get too excited...it's likely only for videos of Branch, JOJ, or other GASP sponsored athletes.

Perhaps GASP is releasing a video of Branch's prep, and sharing some of it with MD.