• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
NpasGear Bodybuilding Gear

My Hardcore Subway Sandwich

Q80_Musclehed

usually .. after a cardio workout i go to subway and order this sandwich .. i often order the 6" inch .. but in this time i was out of energy and i was tired from the cardio session .. so i decided to go with foot long sandwich .. i'm gonna start with the ingrediant :

Foot long oatmeal Bread
20 slices of Turcky Breast
Viggies ( Lettuce - Onions ( extra ) - Grean Paper - Pickles ( i love it ) sometimes i add olives for extra flavor :)
Honey Mustard ( my favorite sauces there :) )

and what about sandwich processing .. here we go baby :

after select the kind of Bread :
DSC00001-1.jpg

20 slices of Turcky Breasts have been added to the sandwich :
DSC00004-1.jpg

Viggies part :
DSC00005-1.jpg

the Sauce part :
DSC00006-1.jpg

The final version :
DSC00008-1.jpg

with my two bottles of water :
DSC00007-1.jpg

The End :
DSC00009-1.jpg

A brutal dawg like me should have this meal after a hardcore cardio .. yummy :)

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol that is a beast didnt they ask you what you were doing taking pictures of the process

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahaha thats great man, that sub looks good too. Eat up big guy!

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Q80 is nuts. No words. :D

LOL, you'll have to take 20 of them in one day when you start bulking!!!

Q80_Musclehed

LOL guys .. they always stare at me when i told them i wanna have 20 slices of turcky .. sometimes they become out of turcky slices because of me :) .. and they claim that i will pay more .. i said no problem i'm gonna pay more :) .. and people who stand next to me were like WTF when i was shoting those photos .. i was like why don't i shot these pics and posting them in Ironforum :)

FlexCabana

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FOOTBALL FAN said:
lol that is a beast didnt they ask you what you were doing taking pictures of the process
lol i was goin to ask the same. how much extra do they charge for 20 slices of turkey??? it must of been an expenisve sandwich

Pain

VIP
Q80 bro, Your threads are classic! :49: ..taking pics of your subway sandwich!! lol..

god damn i love subway. :food-snacking: