• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My last bulking pictures.

HATER

HATER

here you go guys. these are my last bulking pictures, only a few though. I managed to get to about 282 lbs of bulk on my 5'9 frame. I startd out at 145 or so. So now that i hit 280, i will start to cut down slowly. Remember guys, this is wut i can do best naturally, no drugs, and no photoshoping here either. Lol. I ate anything and everything and trained with very heavy weights and low reps, maybe 4-5. I know i dont look like much here but i'm only half way there, the other half is to lean out. So critique the pictures and let me know wut u guys think, wut i should work on. Thnx. alot, its been a really tough and exhausting road to get to that weight as i felt unhealthy and most times depressed.

****REMEMBER, I'M A NATURAL*******

Some of my measurements (cold) at 280 lbs. pictures;

Arms - 21 inches
chest- 53 - 53.5
waist - 43 inches
legs - got no pics but 31 inches
calves - about 19 inches, now i know these look small, which they are, but it seems like no matter how hard i hit them, no matter how many different methods i use to train calves, they just dont want to grow, hopefully doing cardio on the stepmaster will change sum things.

Hadeerbulking 1

P1000611hr9th 1

P1000603jd1th 1

P1000605fp9th 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Mach

Mach

Hey guys, haven`t been on here for a long time. I guess the time has come for him to cut down and once again for the non believers he`s natural. :angrydude:

D

Dstan

wow now that's a bulk man looking real huge can't wait to see how that looks cut up man.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn really added some mass on your frame. Keep up the good work :xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
plain sick man, to add that amount of size is just unbelieveable, u must have worked so damn hard to achieve that, really admireable for sure. i think ure gonna look awesome when u lean out. be sure to keep us updated of ure progress:)

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great job m8, your doing a great job

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
282lbs!!!! at only 5'9", congrats brother that is an amazing accomplishment especially as a natural

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy shit, thats awesome man! Well done

Base

HATER

HATER

plain sick man, to add that amount of size is just unbelieveable, u must have worked so damn hard to achieve that, really admireable for sure. i think ure gonna look awesome when u lean out. be sure to keep us updated of ure progress:)

thnx alot bulkboy, and yes i had to work VERY hard to get to that size, i ate TONS and TONS, i ate so much that the actual eating became harder to do than the work outs, nuts i know, but i really wanted it, still didnt get to the size i really wanted naturally, neither will i get to it just because my body cant handle that weight,

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
HATER

HATER

thnx to everyone for ur great comments.. i appreciate them, now i just hope that my cutting phase goes well and i dont run into any surprises, which i'm sure i will

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very impressive transformation. You've recognised you've got a lot of cutting to do but the excess bodyfat doesn't disguise the fact there is an impressive physique under there. Damn good work. Looking forward to seeing the cutting pics!

HATER

HATER

Very impressive transformation. You've recognised you've got a lot of cutting to do but the excess bodyfat doesn't disguise the fact there is an impressive physique under there. Damn good work. Looking forward to seeing the cutting pics!

thnx. plenty

HATER

HATER

hey guys, thought i'd update you guys on how my cutting phase is going. Well, i've managed to shed off about 30 lbs. roughly, so i'm at about 252ish. I'd say mostly was water, a lil bit of fat as well. I just recently started the milos sarcev carb drink using vitargo and all the other supps. and thats goin ok i guess. I have no pictures for you guys too see, sorry, but i will take sum when i drop another 20 lbs or so. thanx for checkin out.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey guys, thought i'd update you guys on how my cutting phase is going. Well, i've managed to shed off about 30 lbs. roughly, so i'm at about 252ish. I'd say mostly was water, a lil bit of fat as well. I just recently started the milos sarcev carb drink using vitargo and all the other supps. and thats goin ok i guess. I have no pictures for you guys too see, sorry, but i will take sum when i drop another 20 lbs or so. thanx for checkin out.

Try to take some so that you can record your progress, just like your bulking pics. It'd be cool to see.

Good luck with the cut :xyxthumbs:

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cant wait for the updated pics.... Good job

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You definately know how to add mass bro. I think it was smart for your health and smart for your bbing to cut down. Excellet choice. this way you can see where mass needs to be added, and where things need balancing out. congradulations on such a successful bulk. My hats off to you bro!

God Bless
Ben

HATER

HATER

thanx to everyone for checking out my thread, and thanx to everyone that has commented. Very appreciative comment BigBen. thanx alot.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, you look massive...

If I were you I'll cut down at least 45-50 pounds...