• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

My new tattoo.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Got this done a while ago


hardcorepatriot-1.jpg
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
some friend in germany got this one cupple weeks ago
 
Last edited by a moderator:
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
Especially if you know that most of the shit was free drawn on his skin
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
How long did that take? And how much did it run him?
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
they did it in just 1 big session, thats what i know.. meight be around 10 hours or so...
gotta ask him again but it was just 1 session...

about the price, dunno nobody really talks about the price.. should be around 800 euro
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
I am seriously thinking about getting an invisible ink tattoo. Something quite small, but cool.
 
thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
702
Points
16
Here's the outside of my recent half sleeve. Haven't got any shots of the inside yet.
 

Attachments

  • tatt.jpg
    tatt.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 47

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
303
Points
18
It looks like a very painful process to get that.
 
sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Messages
145
Points
18
I don't think I can get a tattoo that big. How long did it take to get it? I am a fan but not for something that big. I hope to get one one day. What I know is that i wouldn't expose it cause my parent would kill me. It would just be my small secret. Do you have any other tats? Are they that big? Is it one person who draws you?
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
280
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
932
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Alexandoy
Replies
6
Views
6K
Koloko
K
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
3K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top