Lionheart
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2006
- Messages
- 4,869
- Points
- 38
You crazy man!!!!!!!!!!!Do you feel any pain at all?
Excellent work bro
Excellent work bro
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Those military presses are awesome and amazing grip with the shrugs.I just wanna grow up big and strong like you Braaq!
From the looks of your pics and your lifts your there already
) It defitinely shows why your big and ripped at the same time. Ill probably start giving those circuits a try sometime.I knew it... I also love making the younger, stronger guys puke![]()

Thanks Braaq! I used to train very typical... but then I started working out with this trainer and he had a totally different mentality about lifting. There are so many different ways to lift and there are so many different muscle types and fibers that you have to try different things. For me it came down to wanting to be big, but also aesthetically built. At first you can't handle the heavy weights, but then your body gets used to it. I'm not as young as you damn whippersnappers any more and my body really doesn't recover from the heavy as well anymore... so intensity has become my weight. Failure is failure! I also love making the younger, stronger guys puke![]()


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.