• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

My SARMs is here!!!

L

liftsmore

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2009
Messages
17
Points
1
Starting Monday I will be logging my results about my SARMs cycle. Whether it's positive or negative, it will be documented.

So if anyone is interested....it's on!!!
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
sarms, as in fakee?
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Curious of the results so I will be following it.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
sarms are shit.. useless and waste of money.. aye..
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
i think its all hype.. not enough research and overhyped just like IGF1 LR3.. turns out its useless for muscle building..
 
T

tballz

Active member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2009
Messages
37
Points
6
SARMs is totally legit. Anabolic like aas without the negative side effects. There is people using it with great results.

For the record, IGF works too. You won't have gains like aas but the stuff does work.
 
T

tballz

Active member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2009
Messages
37
Points
6
Liftsmore, thank you for doing this. I will be watching this thread closely.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
There is actually working SARM's on the market now?
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
ya mtest works too.. but come on now.. IGF only works for pumps.. no actual muscle gains..
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
which product are you on?
 
T

tballz

Active member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2009
Messages
37
Points
6
ya mtest works too.. but come on now.. IGF only works for pumps.. no actual muscle gains..

whoa bro, your way out in left field regarding igf-1, there are so many studies about muscle growth and IGF-1..i've used it and LOVED it
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
whoa bro, your way out in left field regarding igf-1, there are so many studies about muscle growth and IGF-1..i've used it and LOVED it

well i didnt like it.. done it about 5 times.. it was only decent when i was on GH/igf and slin..
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
I am unaware of any Real SARMs on the OTC market that work, or for that matter black market that work.

IGF-1 will be a fight to the end if it works or not. I would just go with that GH is just a better alternative that we know works. If you are going to spend the big bucks then stick with GH. I have used IGF-1 Long R3 3 times. First time Loved it, the remaining I didn't even notice it. No hypoglycemia, no growth or anything. First time, i did notice a little but not enough to drop $200 on it again. Better alternative for that much money.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
amen.. running GH @5iu a day is cheaper then fucking with IGF anyways.
 
L

liftsmore

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2009
Messages
17
Points
1
I got the SARMs from the sponsor here CEM Products. The coa is 99%.

My workouts have been great thus far. Only 3 days in. However, I do know it's not because of the sarms it's a mental thing. I know I'm on something so I'm all fired up about it.

Good read tballz...thanks
 

Similar threads

Top