• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

My SARMs is here!!!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
what would cause the vision problems. That would probably scare me away from doing it
 
L

liftsmore

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2009
Messages
17
Points
1
how is it going?any updates?are you going to run a pct?and how long are you going to do the cycle?
No pct. I've read nothing where it shuts down hpta and I want to see how well I keep my gains without pct.

2 month cycle.
 
L

liftsmore

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2009
Messages
17
Points
1
I've been reading more about sarms and I think I'm gonna drop my dosage down to 50mg ed. I think it will be as effective as 100mg ed. This will cut down on the sides and save some money too. So one bottle will last a month whereas before two bottles for a month.
 
T

tavuthekid

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
133
Points
18
are you going to post any pics wqith results or not?thanks for the info mate.continue to pound that iron
 
L

liftsmore

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2009
Messages
17
Points
1
Here's a side effect: soft stool

I haven't had a solid turd in a couple of weeks.

Other than the night vision that's it for the side effects.
 

Similar threads

Top