• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My SuperPump 250 review

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
never have sex before workout, bad idea :rofl3:

Tim, are you taking 3 scoops yet ?? :spy:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ No, sex before-hand is a great idea. Lifting isn't as important.

I'm still using 2 scoops. I had another workout with 2 scoops and was completely underwhelmed.

I was thinking of going into more detail on each ingredient, but quite honestly don't see the point. Now I just have to finish this junk off so I can get some beta-alanine.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've tried some NO products like NOZ5, and Blackpowder (that shit's carbonated...) and also Superpump250. I always take a month off NO products so that I won't get used to the stimulants. I actually find Superpump250 to be the best so far (NOZ5 isn't so bad, but the taste is horrible).

I do my workouts in the early morning so I just chug it straight down with warm water, haha. Good review by the way!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bulknutrition.com 's pre-workout pump is 10.99$ and is 20 servings per tub, i got 3 tubs. good shit !!