• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

My SuperPump 250 review

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
never have sex before workout, bad idea :rofl3:

Tim, are you taking 3 scoops yet ?? :spy:
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ No, sex before-hand is a great idea. Lifting isn't as important.

I'm still using 2 scoops. I had another workout with 2 scoops and was completely underwhelmed.

I was thinking of going into more detail on each ingredient, but quite honestly don't see the point. Now I just have to finish this junk off so I can get some beta-alanine.
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
I've tried some NO products like NOZ5, and Blackpowder (that shit's carbonated...) and also Superpump250. I always take a month off NO products so that I won't get used to the stimulants. I actually find Superpump250 to be the best so far (NOZ5 isn't so bad, but the taste is horrible).

I do my workouts in the early morning so I just chug it straight down with warm water, haha. Good review by the way!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Bulknutrition.com 's pre-workout pump is 10.99$ and is 20 servings per tub, i got 3 tubs. good shit !!
 

Similar threads

shutupnsquat
Replies
4
Views
6K
Robcardu
Robcardu
HATER
Replies
32
Views
11K
DriDDeRz
D
Trenches82
Replies
0
Views
71
Trenches82
Trenches82
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
105
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top