• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Superpump 250 & Size On

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
middle of last year, i ordered myself a container of sizeon, i got grape i think.
here is what i rated it out of a 10

Taste: 7.5/10
gains: 4/10
Strenght Gained: 9/10

i gained heaps of strenght mainly in the quads area, and alittle bit else where.

Sorry i cant help you with superpump, but from what ive heard, some people got the runs from it, or they didnt and worked really well for them,
with all supplements its like test and error.

HATER

HATER

middle of last year, i ordered myself a container of sizeon, i got grape i think.
here is what i rated it out of a 10

Taste: 7.5/10
gains: 4/10
Strenght Gained: 9/10

i gained heaps of strenght mainly in the quads area, and alittle bit else where.

Sorry i cant help you with superpump, but from what ive heard, some people got the runs from it, or they didnt and worked really well for them,
with all supplements its like test and error.

thnx.. but maybe ur gains would've been better if you added superpump with it?? :e5dunno:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thnx.. but maybe ur gains would've been better if you added superpump with it?? :e5dunno:

thats true,

give it a shot with sizeon on superpump, let us know how it goes:tiphat:

B

BAIKSUNGWAN

I believe they both contain a very concentrated dosage of HGH.

P

perfectzero

They are both pretty effective, but over priced for a product that is nothing really special. Go the bulk route whenever possible.

F

Flash

SUper pump 250 is sweet, no crash and it doesnt get you cracked out like muscle tech vapor and gives you a good pump. SIze on's pretty good, I prefer it better than cell mass. I just started taking both and I feel its the best so far that ive come incounter with. I say thumbs up on it. the taste to is pretty good and you can drink the size on during the workout, I prefer to do that, i feel it helps more to keep me going. The only thing is if i have long workouts the pump only last through one major body part so I put a 1/2 scoop with the size on so while im working out and drinking both it keeps me going. hope this helped.

HATER

HATER

hey guys..... this is my second week taking the stack.. .. and i haven't noticed anything yet... first week i started off with one scoop of superpump and one scoop of size on.. this week i started with 2 scoops of superpump and one scoop of size on.. .. and still nothing... no pump.... no rush.. no dump...lol... i wonder why that is.........this is bullshit if u ask me.... i should call up the company back and tell them i'm not satisified with their product... because they promised false results pretty much... i know this will never happen in the supplement industry but still this is bullshit....well so far its been 2 wks.. i'll let you guys know once i';m done everything if it was worth getting..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your a big dude.....maybe take 2 scoops of booth? whats it say on the containers for max serving size?

HATER

HATER

your a big dude.....maybe take 2 scoops of booth? whats it say on the containers for max serving size?

for superpump says 3 max.... and size on.. just says one.....but now i aint as big/fat as before..lol.. i'm down to 230 right now.. from 282... back to topic though.......i dont really wanna waste it all though.. like i aint rich to be spendin on bogus bullshit.. but if i do decide to take 3 scoops on superpump.. it'll prolly be on week three... add a scoop a week i guess

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
stick with 1 scoop of sizeon
and play around with superpump
try 1 and ahalf scoops
2 and a half scoops
just under 3 scoops
just to see how it reacts with your body
make sure u take it on a empty belly
even try taking it 15 - 45 minutes before training