• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MY TAKE ON NO XPLODE

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Its all in your head IMO. Hype, advertising and hear-say tells you that this product will work wonders for you. You buy said product and begin taking it with the firm belief that it will improve your workout. Of course it does because you think it does and your train harder than before because you've taken the "magic supplement".

Just dose up on some caffeine as a pre-workout supp and use protein, food and creatine post-workout. That and just train as hard as fuck because you want to be better, not because you've just spent x-amount of cash on a silly supp.

that's it. no need to expensive crap!

S

shizzmoney

thanks man that helped me out alot i just ordered no explode and cell mass and can't wait to try it out so if u have any other info about cell mass please do tell ok thanks again

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Capsules of caffeine and taurine and mental focus, that's all you need.Cheap, fast and works great.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's funny i happened upon this thread, because I dont come here much anymore, but I was thinking about getting some xplode or nano vapor. I know caffeine is really allyou need..and taurine..but it's okay to splurge a little bit because of the great taste and liquidity of these supps. ie, I used to drink them during my workout. i can't belive it's been 6months since i posted this! wow!