• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Napol3onator and his dad on FoxNews

Status
Not open for further replies.
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's america, camouflage and those colorful shirts. I think he is a true american hero!

Wolverine doesn't look to healthy these days either!

God Bless you all!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Complete Idiots!! Seriously these people that live in the country really dont know anything and beleive everything the government tells them. This is kid is an even bigger idiot. The rules state you get a chance to turn it inside out or take it off and he had a chance and he said no. :angrydude:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahaha:bowroflarms:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Napol3onator meltdown outta nowhere.

:keke:

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Napol3onator meltdown outta nowhere.

:keke:

what do you have against napol3onator? can people not have there own opinions of things without other people saying shit about them?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fat white guys doing it for the money.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what do you have against napol3onator? can people not have there own opinions of things without other people saying shit about them?

Napol3onator made some pretty out of line posts in this topic, which I deleted. Flex is a mod, so he can still see them too.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Napol3onator made some pretty out of line posts in this topic, which I deleted. Flex is a mod, so he can still see them too.

ight well that explains the comment that flex made there, but tell me what was the point of the video that flex put on this thread is. i think that was just kinda stupid. i mean he has his opinions on things and everybody else has their opinion on things. so why when someone has a different opinion everybody has to jump down his throat about it. of course everybody not going to agree on politics but i think its sutpid to single people out for having different opinions on things.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but tell me what was the point of the video that flex put on this thread is. i think that was just kinda stupid. i mean he has his opinions on things and everybody else has their opinion on things. so why when someone has a different opinion everybody has to jump down his throat about it. of course everybody not going to agree on politics but i think its sutpid to single people out for having different opinions on things.

It's a joke, nobody has jumped down his throat. We post this kind of shit making fun of each other here all the time :dunnodude:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's a joke, nobody has jumped down his throat. We post this kind of shit making fun of each other here all the time :dunnodude:

oh ight. well i just think that yall should let napol3onator say things to yall when yall say its a joke towards him.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh ight. well i just think that yall should let napol3onator say things to yall when yall say its a joke towards him.

Eh, if someone made direct attacks on him, maybe.... but, this was done so in a satire way. He is a conservative, possibly a neo-con (I'm not sure, havent seen his views on war and such), and he does talk about his dad a lot... so, it was a humorous satire as far as I'm concerned. :dunnodude:

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eh, if someone made direct attacks on him, maybe.... but, this was done so in a satire way. He is a conservative, possibly a neo-con (I'm not sure, havent seen his views on war and such), and he does talk about his dad a lot... so, it was a humorous satire as far as I'm concerned. :dunnodude:

oh i see what you mena. he is just a conservative. i know him personally and i know his dad. his dad is a great man and a pretty smart guy. im a conservative too and i agree with him on most everything i have read him write on the political threads.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why cant we all just get a long :cardulikesmen:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I'd have given him a day off after those comments. Oh, well. Why must people go into insta-meltdown these days?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd have given him a day off after those comments. Oh, well. Why must people go into insta-meltdown these days?

Personally when a mod or admin is mean to me i crawl up into a ball in the corner and start crying :uhoh2:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Also, his father =

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hit the nail on the head Line! LOL

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh i see what you mena. he is just a conservative. i know him personally and i know his dad. his dad is a great man and a pretty smart guy. im a conservative too and i agree with him on most everything i have read him write on the political threads.

I've never said anything against his father and I don't think i've ever even said anything against him. The title was for a cheap laugh, nobody here actually thinks he is this 5th grade kid.

His posts in this thread were out of line and his PM's were even worse including a few racist remarks. I would of responded differently, without being so kind, but i'm trying to eliminate some useless arguing on this forum.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why do some of you delete posts for no reason? what are we like little 5 year olds you (all) consistently have the need to say "ear muffs" to? you guys act like disagreements and little tiffs are so bad and have no place. this is a forum, and that gives it some spice. how boring would it be if everyone was just a little yes man on here?

it's annoying.

having said that, this clip was pretty entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.