• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nasa bombs moon today

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NASA BOMBS MOON - LIVE FOOTAGE - 3 MINUTES OF LIVE FOOTATE 44 MINUTES BEFORE IMPACT

Last edited by a moderator:
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think they showed the actual footage on nbc this morning, but i didnt catch it, im sure the vid will come out soon..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FAIL/

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was watching it on NBC also, they said "well your going to see the explosion... (few minutes later) I guess it already happened." What a let down. Nothing awesome at all. We are too spoiled by special effects in movies and tv shows.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so...why did they bomb the moon?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so...why did they bomb the moon?

they claim that they want to see if there is water inside of the moon, but i personally think they (USA) is setting up a bombing station..

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Is there Al-Qaeda on teh moon??

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
20091009NASABombMoonObama-1.jpg

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The bombing of the moon is a weapons system test.

Have you ever heard of "Rods from God" well its a bomb without being a bomb that packs the same punch as a nuke, without the radioactive fallout. Basically its a large metallic rod that falls to earth (or the moon in this case) from space and using kinetic energy becomes almost like a "smart" asteroid that could wipe out an entire city. Think about it... they expect this 2 ton metal hunk to cause a 5 mile wide crater on the moon, and the moon has only a fraction of the gravitational pull of the earth.

This weapons test could not be conducted on earth without raising red flags... so under the guise of NASA they concocted this story of trying to find water on the moon, despite the fact that India has already done so without needing to blow it up.

With this weapon the USA can destroy any city on earth without leaving any traces of evidence of who is responsible for the attack and without causing nuclear fallout to affect the surrounding area/nations.

Heres a link about the "rods from god" weapons system project.

A picture of the weapon...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WE1irOIoo...AAtc/4rlWDm5BNgw/s400/Pentagon+Weapons+6B.jpg

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The gateway from Hell has been accidentally opened in a teleportation experiment gone wrong! Nasa is our only hope before the Demons invade earth!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The gateway from Hell has been accidentally opened in a teleportation experiment gone wrong! Nasa is our only hope before the Demons invade earth!

DSoP_Doom1_Music_Remixes-1.jpg

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I find it hard to believe that they would go to that much trouble for a weapons test. The cost alone would be prohibitive. Be much easier to wipe out a remote area.

The thing I find disturbing about this is that I don't want to become a Eloi or Morlock.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow lol, be prepared for the future:bitenails:.