• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Nasa bombs moon today

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
NASA BOMBS MOON - LIVE FOOTAGE - 3 MINUTES OF LIVE FOOTATE 44 MINUTES BEFORE IMPACT

 
Last edited by a moderator:
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
I think they showed the actual footage on nbc this morning, but i didnt catch it, im sure the vid will come out soon..
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
FAIL/
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
I was watching it on NBC also, they said "well your going to see the explosion... (few minutes later) I guess it already happened." What a let down. Nothing awesome at all. We are too spoiled by special effects in movies and tv shows.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
so...why did they bomb the moon?
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
so...why did they bomb the moon?

they claim that they want to see if there is water inside of the moon, but i personally think they (USA) is setting up a bombing station..
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Is there Al-Qaeda on teh moon??
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
20091009NASABombMoonObama-1.jpg
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
The bombing of the moon is a weapons system test.

Have you ever heard of "Rods from God" well its a bomb without being a bomb that packs the same punch as a nuke, without the radioactive fallout. Basically its a large metallic rod that falls to earth (or the moon in this case) from space and using kinetic energy becomes almost like a "smart" asteroid that could wipe out an entire city. Think about it... they expect this 2 ton metal hunk to cause a 5 mile wide crater on the moon, and the moon has only a fraction of the gravitational pull of the earth.

This weapons test could not be conducted on earth without raising red flags... so under the guise of NASA they concocted this story of trying to find water on the moon, despite the fact that India has already done so without needing to blow it up.

With this weapon the USA can destroy any city on earth without leaving any traces of evidence of who is responsible for the attack and without causing nuclear fallout to affect the surrounding area/nations.



Heres a link about the "rods from god" weapons system project.


A picture of the weapon...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WE1irOIoo...AAtc/4rlWDm5BNgw/s400/Pentagon+Weapons+6B.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
The gateway from Hell has been accidentally opened in a teleportation experiment gone wrong! Nasa is our only hope before the Demons invade earth!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
The gateway from Hell has been accidentally opened in a teleportation experiment gone wrong! Nasa is our only hope before the Demons invade earth!

DSoP_Doom1_Music_Remixes-1.jpg
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I find it hard to believe that they would go to that much trouble for a weapons test. The cost alone would be prohibitive. Be much easier to wipe out a remote area.

The thing I find disturbing about this is that I don't want to become a Eloi or Morlock.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
wow lol, be prepared for the future:bitenails:.
 
Top