• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

natural bodybuilder motivation

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
481
Points
16
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Looks pretty good, shitty form with bench though.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
I had a small choice to ...well what to say when I saw this ...

And I must say... AAS are the greatest supplements ever to be developed.

I can feel the hate coming.

Although no offense at that guy im sure he's a hard lifter.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
I had a small choice to ...well what to say when I saw this ...

And I must say... AAS are the greatest supplements ever to be developed.

I can feel the hate coming.

Although no offense at that guy im sure he's a hard lifter.



no hate from this man :headbang:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Phew close one, I thought I'd catch a verbal ass whooping there lmao.
 
H

Hane

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
Man Im afraid of AAS :$
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
I'm on Board with BigZ and Duality all the way :headbang:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
wtf?!!!! did anyone notice the size of those big dumbells hes using??! 25??!
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Looking good, looking good.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome vid...
cept that one second with the benching near the beginning
looked like the plates were gonna fall off.
oh and about AAS talk..
boss at work and some day workers talk shit, well boss is just joking around..
others accuse me of being on roids.. not cus of my size but stamina and crap
they dont stfu
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Awesome vid...
cept that one second with the benching near the beginning
looked like the plates were gonna fall off.
oh and about AAS talk..
boss at work and some day workers talk shit, well boss is just joking around..
others accuse me of being on roids.. not cus of my size but stamina and crap
they dont stfu

Thats a great story Hypo.. was it going anywhere?
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Looks good and strong for being a natty...but not a look i would want....AAS FTW!
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Am I the only one tired of all the cliche phrasing ? Yeah we get it, it'a motivating. But I've read motivational quotes all of my life... and now I find no reason for them, I find the motivation inside of me. NOT in my anus you perverts.
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
2
Views
145
BrofessorLift
BrofessorLift
LiftWithPurpose
Replies
0
Views
408
LiftWithPurpose
LiftWithPurpose
Top