curtisymoo
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2008
- Messages
- 481
- Points
- 16
Last edited by a moderator:
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I had a small choice to ...well what to say when I saw this ...
And I must say... AAS are the greatest supplements ever to be developed.
I can feel the hate coming.
Although no offense at that guy im sure he's a hard lifter.


Awesome vid...
cept that one second with the benching near the beginning
looked like the plates were gonna fall off.
oh and about AAS talk..
boss at work and some day workers talk shit, well boss is just joking around..
others accuse me of being on roids.. not cus of my size but stamina and crap
they dont stfu
Thats a great story Hypo.. was it going anywhere?
Had to vent it out, i dont talk back to people at work.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.