• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NBA playoffs

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is a Lakers fan :no:

me? no not really. shaq was awesome in his prime, and just because he's declining as all players do doesn't mean he doesn't deserve respect.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The pistons took care of business!!

Now the celtics have to beat the hawks and we are ready!

I say:

Orlando over pistons in 7

Celtics over cavs in 6!!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The pistons took care of business!!

Now the celtics have to beat the hawks and we are ready!

I say:

Orlando over pistons in 7

Celtics over cavs in 6!!

good calls, i can def see that happening. i think orlando will take it, partially due to the pistons age.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good calls, i can def see that happening. i think orlando will take it, partially due to the pistons age.

It's possible though.. if anything this would be there year. But I agree that it is unlikely.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
spurs vs hornets i think san antonio will take it in 6 games

orlando vs Detroit don´t think it will be close but who knows my prediction is Orlando in 5 games

i´ll predict on the other 2 when those series are over, i hope boston and houston will make it to semi´s. even tho jazz are more likely to win, but i like t-mac too much

but who ever Lakers will face they will crush em in a sweep

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i am really losing my faith in boston. Game 7? with the what like 36 win hawks? just imagine, back to back years a 65+ win #1 seed loses in the first round to an 8 seed, ridiculous.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I honestly see San Antonio winning it all this year again.. not that I want them to but I do not see any team having enough in them to beat them in a seven game series.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I honestly see San Antonio winning it all this year again.. not that I want them to but I do not see any team having enough in them to beat them in a seven game series.

i kinda agree. if anyone's goint to take them out, it will be either LA or Utah. as of right now the celtics are not playing a level of basketball capable of beating them. that may change, but SA is the favorite, and not even because there the defending champs, they just have the most well constructed team at the moment.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WTF is wrong with the celtics?

The hawks are really showing that they are a force to be reckoned with next year.

Why do the hawks have such a good chance against the c? teamwork and team defense....too much athletecism....but i dont think they will win game 7...but what a run and they deserve my love and respect!

Next year they are seed number 5 at the very least!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the boston have a weak bench, but i see the boston win game 7, won´t belife that they will lose in round 1

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
amazing how this team is being hailed as one of the best ever but might not make it out of the first round, and if they do it was almost luck.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
amazing how this team is being hailed as one of the best ever but might not make it out of the first round, and if they do it was almost luck.

who hailed them as the best ever? best in the league maybe, but no one, including the bandwagoners at ESPN have said anything like that. the only record they hold is the biggest improvement in win differential between two years.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
who hailed them as the best ever? best in the league maybe, but no one, including the bandwagoners at ESPN have said anything like that. the only record they hold is the biggest improvement in win differential between two years.

some of the talking heads on espn have said they could be one of the best, and have one of the most talented ever.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
some of the talking heads on espn have said they could be one of the best, and have one of the most talented ever.

well until they win a couple rings with this core group of players, that's just more stupid hype thrown there way by ESPN. can't wait to watch game 7 tomorrow :hyperguy:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you guys think that the cavs can take out the celtics if they advance? i think they have less chance then what the hawks have....dont have the overall athletesicm and team defense...but they have lbj

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahaha...but that is not enough!!