• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nba Talk Thread

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LeBron is not going to a team that is 5-48, nor is Bosh. There is nothing else needed to understand this besides common sense.

How different would the team look if they win the lottery and get the arguable best #1 pick since Lebron, and they can make moves to get Lebron and Bosh? Night and day. They have very close to the cap space to do this.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Absolutely they would look different. Yes, they will have the cap space in their payroll to make it happen. I just can't see those acquisitions panning out for a team that has been a circus act all year.

as for John Wall, I doubt he will become better than Derrick Rose, Chris Paul, or Chauncey Billups. Those guys will be the top point guards in the league for some time. But, there is no arguing the potential he has, it will be exciting to see him in the NBA next year.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Melo was dealing all night on LeBrick yesterday, the ref's even got the cavs back into the game but it still wasn't enough. Lebron is a sore loser, he looked like his dog just just died as he went right back into the locker room.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
raptors beat washington today...they've won 10 of their last 12 games....but im still not to confident in them. the only positive from the last 2 wins over washington and the nets, is that they did it with out bosh, shows he doesnt have to always carry the team. reggie evans is healthy and was good in bosh's absence

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Derrick Rose is SICK

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
since playoffs start on saturday

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So much for wall to the nets IS, Wizards win the lottery and nets get 3rd.
twolves fall to 4 :tear: we can never catch a break

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So much for wall to the nets IS, Wizards win the lottery and nets get 3rd.
twolves fall to 4 :tear: we can never catch a break

Huge blow for their chances to nab Lebron. I honestly have no idea now, Chicago is probably his best bet to win a title, but I can't see Lebron wanting to play in MJ's shadow. Wouldn't surprise me to see the Nets try and trade #3 plus Devin Harris + something else for the #1 pick.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^I cant see him going anywhere but NY/NJ or staying in Cleveland. I think the nets would still have a great team if they dont get wall if its lebron/bosh/harris/lopez/someone who can dribble a ball

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok so t minus about 3 hours to free agency.
All these speculations will be over, imo, in a couple weeks.
IS right now im seriously doubting the nets have a shot at getting lebron, but who knows there are about 15 all pro players out there on the market now.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Official announcement 9pm thursday.
Bosh and Wade sign with miami, i hope he goes there

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
boozer to bulls, good move for bulls so i think lebron is out there.

I think lebron should go to knicks.
This year it would be lebron and amare, david lee.
Then next year they pick up melo who has already said he wants to go to NY and is trying to get lebron there.

Melo, Lebron, Amare, Lee... beast combo

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
THE HEAT

LBJ, wade and bosh. thats a killer 3, but how will the team produce, thoughts?

anyone checking this thread???

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
THE HEAT

LBJ, wade and bosh. thats a killer 3, but how will the team produce, thoughts?

anyone checking this thread???

not many im guessing, good move by lebron. it will be a killer first team they 3 can prolly score 70+ points in a game

ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like what the Bulls are doing.
Its going to be a interesting 2010-2011 season.
Miami will have a great team but they will have to beat Orlando,Boston,Chicago,Atlanta in the East.And the Lakers if they want the championship.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
d.fisher signed with the lakers and really happy about that but not losing j.farmar, i guess shannon brown is a better player anyway but he hasn´t signed yet so im hoping that he will

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
heat just pick up big Z, signed haslem and are getting mike miller, with a possibility of getting juwan howard (likely).

looks like those pieces are starting to fall into place for em....

ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this thread neads more posts!

Anybody watched Heat - Lakers last night?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ yes i was really impressed by Heat. I was going for the lakers so i was upset but Miami really dominated, some amazing passes and some good shots, Bosh and Wade dominated, Lebron had some great 3 pointers. i LOL'd both times wade messed up the dunks.

Celtics VS Magic was a great game too.

ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ yes i was really impressed by Heat. I was going for the lakers so i was upset but Miami really dominated, some amazing passes and some good shots, Bosh and Wade dominated, Lebron had some great 3 pointers. i LOL'd both times wade messed up the dunks.

Celtics VS Magic was a great game too.

:xyxthumbs:

It has been a great NBA season so far.