• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Need a specific diet. badly:(

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
So ive been training for bout 5 years now
nearly, and noticed slight improvements in strength, some mostly in looks
lost bout 49lbs since sept of 07
was bout 205 now im from 155-170lbs probably
went from size 38jeans to wearing 32s.
but i want to get bigger muscle, and all.
but i have an odd eating habit
thats erratic, and my liquids. i cant quite explain it
i dont know if i need a low card, high card, no sodium etc etc type diet
all i know i need some serious help
plus heriditary things ie. high blood pressure and high iron levels
so i take iron-free multi-vitamins and try to get under just the bare mininal for iron.
if you can help me PM me your msn messenger addy or just PM help
thanks in advance :xyxthumbs:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
just close this then
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
just keep eating lean meat, chicken and veggies, sweet potatos, baked potatos, brokoli and stuff like this :)

do cardio in teh morning before you eat something, (about 30-45min cardio) and stop eating candy and stuff + no beer and shit :)
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
thanks man
i might have to make a list when i go shopping
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Or in easier terms i need a diet to cut..
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Haha who put the get laid tag? Hilarity :49:
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
hypo- you gave us a body weight that is a 15 lb fluctuation. R u trying to bulk or cut? What is your odd eating habit? your post gives no one any iformation to work off of other than u want a specific diet. What do u need help with? What does your training look like? Give us a base to work off of then we can offer options for u bro :2:

God Bless
Ben
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
Hypo, if you give us your exact bodyweight, we can get you a pretty good and basic bodybuilding diet. I could give you the diet I'm on and it's working very well.
 

Similar threads

MuscleMaverick
Replies
3
Views
120
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
9
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
James Hollingshead Feed
Replies
0
Views
26
James Hollingshead Feed
James Hollingshead Feed
Top