• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Need Help BUilding Upper Chest

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I gave up flat bench in favour of inclines for nearly 6 months, it worked wonders for me.

big barry

big barry

Firstly you are 16, do not beat yourself up if you have a weak area, everybody has them icluding me. Start with an incline movement wether that be dumbell or barbell, the choice is yours. Just make sure you keep good form with every rep, that will mean dropping what you normally lift as most people lift far to much and dont stress the muscle fibres, just their joints = injuries.

Barry

L

lambwell

Hello,
Bench Press is a great upper body exercise. It works the entire pectoral area, deltoids, and triceps. Secondary stress is applied to the latissimus dorsi muscles, biceps, and forearms to help stabilize and balance the barbell.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Hello,
Bench Press is a great upper body exercise. It works the entire pectoral area, deltoids, and triceps. Secondary stress is applied to the latissimus dorsi muscles, biceps, and forearms to help stabilize and balance the barbell.

:talkhand:
1. This thread is 2 years old.
2. This thread is 2 years old.
3. This thread is 2 years old.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
4. this thread is not a basic exercise manual, it has feelings too