• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Need help from the Aussies

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Was wondering if any of the aussies on board know any students at Edith Cowan University? Reason being, their website has an online ebook that I need (and am too cheap to buy).

Please PM me if so. :linedrunk:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
I had a look before in this thread but noticed you still hadn't got any love in here. I dont know anyone but I could ask my mrs. I'd have to double check where the uni even was so i doubt she'd know either... you never know tho... I am Mr. Vague

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
where the fuck is Edith cowan university?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Edith Cowan is in W.A. They tend to be the uni teachers go to and all the second rate science and law degrees.

I can't remember any members that would be students there. But you may want to try the public library request system in Western Australia (W.A.). Edith Cowan should be on the shared list for public libraries and from there you should be able to get a 10% photocopy request.

Let me guess; Supertraining by Mel Siff? It's also on the public library register in W.A. but I couldn't request it back a couple of years ago.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Edith Cowan is in W.A. They tend to be the uni teachers go to and all the second rate science and law degrees.

I can't remember any members that would be students there. But you may want to try the public library request system in Western Australia (W.A.). Edith Cowan should be on the shared list for public libraries and from there you should be able to get a 10% photocopy request.

Let me guess; Supertraining by Mel Siff? It's also on the public library register in W.A. but I couldn't request it back a couple of years ago.

It was actually the Endocrine System in Sport and Exercise, edited by Kramer, and written by a bunch of guys. I was actually really surprised to see this online in ebook format.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I once saw a kangaroo at the petting zoo.

does that help?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I go to YMU = Your moms university

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was actually the Endocrine System in Sport and Exercise, edited by Kramer, and written by a bunch of guys. I was actually really surprised to see this online in ebook format.
Edith Cowan has some Human Movement/Exercise science degrees so that would be why they have it. Surprisingly I'm yet to meet a grad from there that knows anything given the quality of their library.
Tech said:
I once saw a kangaroo at the petting zoo.

does that help?
We used to ride them to school.

Used to help us avoid the drop bears.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
:bowroflarms:

hey guys it's funny because all aussie's have pet kangaroos! fact.

lol. I dunno about us all having pet kangaroos but I have seen the odd kangaroo hop down the main street.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Don't forget the drop bears!

They are dangerous SOB's

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i could probably find the book. i know a few people in West Australia.

why do you want it?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Edith Cowan has some Human Movement/Exercise science degrees so that would be why they have it. Surprisingly I'm yet to meet a grad from there that knows anything given the quality of their library.

We used to ride them to school.

Used to help us avoid the drop bears.

i used to collect Platypus feathers and Koala eggs.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Koala eggs?! Since their breeding rates dropped they are damned near impossible to find.

You could sell them for a fortune!!

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think the population of WA is about 15 people, so it shouldn't be to hard to find.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hear kangaroo meat is a delicacy