• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Need some help

HammerZC

HammerZC

Okay here is the deal, over the last 5 mnds I've gained about 10-12 pounds of pure fat.

I've been out of the gym for along time... don't ask me why, cuz I don't know.
I plan starting my cut this week, and hope to lose those 12 pounds.

But I need some tips and hints from you guys on how to manage this.
What experience do you have, and how do you usually cut?

I'll set up my diet tomorrow and post it there so you guys can tell me what I need to change.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Show us your diet and then we can better evaluate your diet. However we can't really tell you to do this or do that. You, your self know your body better than us and should know what to take out. How long have you been bodybuilding? What are your stats as of now? Training style? Cardio program? Once you answer all those questions come back and we can then give you examples we have used while dieting.

HammerZC

HammerZC

I'll report back tomorrow.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A good diet along with some cardio could do the trick

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You ask for so much yet give us so little....

Without stats (current BF%, current weight, body composition, etc), we can not help you out. Please post what is listed. As a base and a star-off, I'd cut 2-3 lbs/wk max. Anymore you're probably sacrificing muscle.

D

Dominic_flores

no2max is privately owned and operated and is a successful leader in the production of private label nutritional supplements and vitamins. They offer a complete line of vitamins, herbs, sport nutrition, creams, powders, and liquid formulas. no2max extensive in stock product line allows customers to private label with a minimum of 60 units. no2max has the unique ability to get you dialed in and pumped up for every single workout by inducing the strongest and most advanced nitric oxide, creatine, and body-mind stimulating surge ever developed in a supplement. No other products can say that! No other products can do that!