• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New bbing movie hits theatres may 30

P

Pain

VIP
trailer -

Bigger Stronger Faster* (2008) Official Trailer #1 - Steroids Documentary Movie HD

Oh noes. :ughnoes:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow. dont know how this will portray bodybuilding but i hope i get the chance to watch it.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmm, me and me gf are going to see this, although i think ill be bitterly dissapointed and angry if its potrayed in the usual light bodybuilding and steroids are portrayed in - which it looks like its going to be.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
this could be a severe blow to bodybuilding. Im keen to see it... but im not sure how much i will like it.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it doesn't seem like it's going to portray them (steroids, bodybuilding) as all bad. i'm sure it won't be pro steroids but i think it's goal will be to educate people on what they really are and what/how much they really do. i'll watch it.

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll watch it for sure, but I'm not sure if I'll like it. I'm pretty sure I'll be dissapointed :angrydude:

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whether it portrays a good picture for bodybuilding or a bad one, it doesn't really make a difference on the public opinion. this day and age everyones got their own opinion on steroids due to all the attention that has been given to this subject by the media. this movie isn't going to be anything like pumping iron, by that i mean its not gonna encourage anyone to start a bodybuilders life style.

this guy just saw an opportunity created by all the coverage that steroids are getting and he thought he'd make a film on the subject.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
All this movie will do is give the media more reasons to talk 30 minutes about steroids and give the general public the wrong idea.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ i know. i can actually see myself getting pissed off in the cinemas and swearing and throwing shit at the screen and someone making a remark to me about "roid rage" and shit. and i wouldnt be able to argue the point back because they'd brush my defence of steroids as akin to a street drug user justifying thier addiction.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
dvd screener? dvdrip?

kthanx.