• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

New champion tonight?

Who has it?


  • Total voters
    57
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Looks like Jay just missed his mark. Tonight is a battle between Dexter and Heath.

epiygy-1.jpg
10dw3g1-1.jpg
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
lolol i definately prefer dexters front double bicep. But heaths is still fucking awesome
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Out of the two, Heath wins it IMO.

But, I could see the judges still giving the sandow to Jay unfortunetly.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Jay will win it ,but if phil would take it i would be damn happy!
 
tp_88

tp_88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2006
Messages
202
Points
16
Dexter and Phil are soo close, and I think they both beat Jay. BUT, Jay will win anyway. :jerkoff1:
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
jay has still his sandow, he didnt miss his mark, he ripped his ass out and regained his title, im so proud of him
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
I don't think we are going to have a new champ, but if so, it will be Dexter.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
after looking at the pics, i dont see how jay can not win this one.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
226
Points
16
If we get a new champ I hope its DEXTER
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Out of the two, Heath wins it IMO.

But, I could see the judges still giving the sandow to Jay unfortunetly.

x2 with both comments flex, i 100% agree,
i'd like to see


1st- heath or dexter
2nd- heath or dexter
3rd cutler :49:
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Should we have a new champ? Yes. Will we? No.
 
Light weight

Light weight

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
370
Points
18
I hope Phil will win it...
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
same here LW, but his chances on winning it are like 40%, with a 85% top 5 finish
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
People are going to be so pissed if Jay wins this year.

:keke:
 

Similar threads

Top