Turkish1530
Well-known member
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2007
- Messages
- 2,163
- Points
- 36
i could deal with that placing ( i just think that it's very possible that Phil and dexter may be switched) also if Jay cutler and freeman were swtiched.......Cutler is just ass and shouldn't even be in the top 5, but i still think that Freeman should take cutler even if the judges are blind









agreed, at least in this instance. From a completely unbiased standpoint I'd have Dexter in the lead as of now with Heath close behind him. I echo the sentiments that Toney does indeed look better than Wolf as he's certainly tightened up substantially from two weeks prior. Cutler doesn't look bad and probably is good enough to win but downsizing hurt him. He certainly hasn't brought any additional conditioning or mass to the table since his 2006 victory and his wide hips have become the hallmark of his physique. His plan to downsize failed as his waist looks disproportionately wider than it had previously. I'm also not a fan of his overall presentation and color.

