• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
BiggestAmigo

New Cutler pics 01/05/08 (305lbs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Got these from BB.com

MaxMuscle2-1.jpg

MaxMuscle6-1.jpg

MaxMuscle7-1.jpg

Attachments

• jayyaya.jpg
    jayyaya.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 188

putt

Huge! Mr O 08 for sure!
Thank you for the pics:tiphat:

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking large from what i can see....I hope he nails his condition this year and shows why he is Mr.O

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah lookin good. Just hope he gets his prep right this time.

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I cant believe Daniel Andersson switched to team Cutler... you traitor :disgust:

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks enormous in that last pic. 305 already? Wow. I just hope he concentrates on condition over size come September.

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I cant believe Daniel Andersson switched to team Cutler... you traitor :disgust:

I'm no traitor Braaq :dunnodude: I like vic too, just not as much as Jay... if you think about it you know that it has always said Team Cutler under my name :food-snacking:

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG... please Vic fans... start thinking about changing you team... have you looked at Jay in this pic???? UNREAL.... Those arms should be near 24 inches...

Hope he clinches his 3rd consecutive Mr Olympia title ripped and over 280lbs...

jayyayahl9-1.jpg

Haters: THIS is Jay Cutler, baby.

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay looks good, but then again he looked good in the off-season pics last year.

Still, I must admit, his delts look full and his traps up to his ears....

HATER

OMG... please Vic fans... start thinking about changing you team... have you looked at Jay in this pic???? UNREAL.... Those arms should be near 24 inches...

Hope he clinches his 3rd consecutive Mr Olympia title ripped and over 280lbs...

jayyayahl9-1.jpg

Haters: THIS is Jay Cutler, baby.

dude.. don't just think that it's jay cutler thats the only guy improving.. i'm pretty damn sure victor is putting his best efforts in the gym as well...

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
O8 Olympia wll be awesome this year with heaps of great bodybuilders competing, and he AC 08 will be like a mini Olympia :hsughr:

Status
Not open for further replies.