• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

New Cutler pics from Venice

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
New Cutler pics from Venice
 
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mike44

Active member
Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
38
Points
6
2008 MR OLYMPIA!!! 3 times baby :hsughr:
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
those calves are crazy.
 
templare1987

templare1987

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
113
Points
16
im not a big fan of cutlers physique ,but hes really big.... and i like big calves
 
M

musclemidget5

Active member
Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
33
Points
6
I'm not a big Jay fan, but so far he looks to be the winner if he comes in shredded. Especially with a few extra pounds of grade A on him.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
looking awesome!...but still not better then victor......
 
C

Costacurtis

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
10
Points
1
Always good to see the big man!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
He looks good but Mr Olympia is a way off yet and his closest rivals aren't exactly looking too shabby either.
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
He looks good but Mr Olympia is a way off yet and his closest rivals aren't exactly looking too shabby either.


the most rational comment yet, and i would even say he just looks ok
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
nothing bad to say about jay, he looks big and looks happy too and damn big calfs and the mr.o is in what 5 months or so?
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Jay looks big as allways.... I hope Vic is fully recoverd so he and Jay can do battle with both as close to 100% as possible.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
awesome as!! thanks for sharing Puppyheart :keke:
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
There should be a calve song dedicated to him.
 
atomic strenght

atomic strenght

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
275
Points
18
looking blocky
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Vic wont be 100% by the 2008 Olympia....
 
Top