• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

New Dennis Wolf DVD!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
The trailer is on his website


ea45fm-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
^^that's a nice car !!!

looks like a nice DVD :thumbsup2:
 
buzzkill44

buzzkill44

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2009
Messages
188
Points
16
he has a pretty bad ass website too
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
looks like a real good DVD...
it really gets old quickly when you just watch them working out all the time.. when they include stuff outside the gym it that makes it So much better.
 
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
:bitenails:HOLY SHIT the Wolf is looking HUGE!!!He could barely fit in that Ferrari!!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
Wolf is looking huge! looks like a nice dvd.

btw anybody know what song that is?
 
H

Hane

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
Man I had to rewatch those lats over and over again!
 
l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2009
Messages
272
Points
16
that pic taken when he was in Kuwait, the dvd is worth buying.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome stuff

Couple of things

1. Too much machine work
2. They make unlikely training partners lol
3. Nice car
4. His website is awesome!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
557
Points
18
Looks like a cool dvd!!
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Ugh, did I really see them use an adductor machine, yet not a single squat or deadlift??

Seriously pathetic. Dennis has an incredible shape, and structure, but he trains like a bitch. I truly believe if I could train him for 2 years, he would be Mr. Olympia.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Ugh, did I really see them use an adductor machine, yet not a single squat or deadlift??

Seriously pathetic. Dennis has an incredible shape, and structure, but he trains like a bitch. I truly believe if I could train him for 2 years, he would be Mr. Olympia.
That's why you'll never see him make the improvements he'll NEED to become Mr. Olympia.

That's why only hardcore gentlemen such as Kai L. Greene make such crazy improvements in just a year's time.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Agreed, Kai trains insane and improves a ton, phil took some tips from jay and is working with hany rambod who pushes him hard, and jay won 2006 because he was training like ronnie leading up to that show lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Agreed, Kai trains insane and improves a ton, phil took some tips from jay and is working with hany rambod who pushes him hard, and jay won 2006 because he was training like ronnie leading up to that show lol
Well he started making a lot of improvements in 2005 (even though a lot of people here wouldn't consider them improvements) when he started hitting more mass building exercises such as t-bar rows. But, Ronnie simply came in too good at the 2005 Olympia.
 
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
Well you guys got a point, a huge guy like Wolf training mostly with machines, he should take a journey to Birmingham, there lives a man who knows a thing or two about hardcore training...
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ He will become Mr O if he mets Dorian.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Should'nt a pro like him already know that machines are mostly garbage and free weights are the best? What I want to say is that maybe there's a certain reason for that he's using machines.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
Should'nt a pro like him already know that machines are mostly garbage and free weights are the best? What I want to say is that maybe there's a certain reason for that he's using machines.

probably lazy. im serious, he cant defend that pussy ass training unless he got serious injuries that prevents him from squatting and deadlifting(which i doubt he has)

when i think about it, ive never seen him do heavy barbell or dumbell rows either. i saw his first dvd "the beginning" and it was all cables for back work. and his leg workout was effortless, just leg extensions and alittle leg pressing for quads. i say ditch the leg presses and extensions and hit heavy ass atg squats to get those hams up.

he needs to hit heavy ass rows, deadlifts for his lower back, atg squats to improve his hams, and just loose all that cable work and he could very well be mr O. he's got amazing genetics/structure. super wide clavicles and narrow waist. thats the most potent combo u can have in bbing, but he chooses to waste it by training like a pussy. its just sad.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Should'nt a pro like him already know that machines are mostly garbage and free weights are the best? What I want to say is that maybe there's a certain reason for that he's using machines.
It takes a lot of effort to squat, deadlift, barbell/dumbbell row, t-bar row.

Like Bulkboy said, he's just always been lazy. It's pathetic because myself and many others do all of those exercises and bodybuilding is just a hobby to us. To him, it's a job.
 

Similar threads

MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
902
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
592
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
1K
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
2K
BigArvin
BigArvin
Top