• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Dennis Wolf DVD!

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

probably lazy. im serious, he cant defend that pussy ass training unless he got serious injuries that prevents him from squatting and deadlifting(which i doubt he has)

when i think about it, ive never seen him do heavy barbell or dumbell rows either. i saw his first dvd "the beginning" and it was all cables for back work. and his leg workout was effortless, just leg extensions and alittle leg pressing for quads. i say ditch the leg presses and extensions and hit heavy ass atg squats to get those hams up.

he needs to hit heavy ass rows, deadlifts for his lower back, atg squats to improve his hams, and just loose all that cable work and he could very well be mr O. he's got amazing genetics/structure. super wide clavicles and narrow waist. thats the most potent combo u can have in bbing, but he chooses to waste it by training like a pussy. its just sad.
Indeed.With his genetics and a more hardcore training he could be a reignin Mr. Olympia for YEARS.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
probably lazy. im serious, he cant defend that pussy ass training unless he got serious injuries that prevents him from squatting and deadlifting(which i doubt he has)

when i think about it, ive never seen him do heavy barbell or dumbell rows either. i saw his first dvd "the beginning" and it was all cables for back work. and his leg workout was effortless, just leg extensions and alittle leg pressing for quads. i say ditch the leg presses and extensions and hit heavy ass atg squats to get those hams up.

he needs to hit heavy ass rows, deadlifts for his lower back, atg squats to improve his hams, and just loose all that cable work and he could very well be mr O. he's got amazing genetics/structure. super wide clavicles and narrow waist. thats the most potent combo u can have in bbing, but he chooses to waste it by training like a pussy. its just sad.

Yep, the incredible thing though is that his back is still wide as it is, and his quads are just huge. He could be one of, if not the best ever... but he will never win an Arnold or Olympia unless he changes his training.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Hell yeah. You're right... again. :thumbsup2: