• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

New Flex Wheeler Arm Training!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Flex Wheeler Looks great for what he has gone through...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Flex is a clown. Calling himself a "natural freak" is just a joke. Plus his arms are full of oil.
 
Future

Future

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2006
Messages
166
Points
16
Yeah I have had some issues of him stating that.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
I notices hes still pretty cocky to....never liked his attitude
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
Never did like his attitude. Nor his arms now. They look like shit when compared to the rest of him.
 
F

fitmod066

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
122
Points
16
your arms can not get that pic naturally without doing some heavy benchs and some heavy barbell rowing. His chest and back do not look like they can support the size of his arms
 
Top