• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

New Jay Cutler pics from his website

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
762pic3-1.png

360pic2-1.png

116pic1-1.png

166pic4-1.png



http://www.jaycutler.com/store.php




Small waist outta nowhere! :bitelip:
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
sux that they had to photoshop so much... I understand that Sponsors photoshop their athletes but i think its super lame that Jay would have photoshoped pictures of himself on his own website that isnt his sponsors website... his own website that is supposed to represent him and not some product.. weak
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Incredible!

great pics of Jay! photoshopped or not.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48

Yeah, he is one of many sold at Sears and other fine kitchen appliance stores...

He does look great though, there wouldve been nothing wrong with leaving his waist the way it is. it was pointless and cheap.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Yeah, he is one of many sold at Sears and other fine kitchen appliance stores...

Oh my god... another Jay Cutler fridge joke.. How funny. :bitelip:

Anyway my point was that Jay does market himself and tries to get as many sponsors as possible.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I wonder what he tells his photographer " make my waist look smaller, because its too damn wide in real life ".

i dont have a problem with his waist but he must feel like it is a problem since he has his personal shots photoshopped
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Guys, he's wearing black tiny trunks. That makes the illusion of his waist being smaller. Also, pics were took with great lightning, shadows being placed to enhace Jay's width and to hide his big waist.

He looks at of this world.
 
Light weight

Light weight

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
370
Points
18
Awesome!!!
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
They made his legs equal size too.

Either way I was impressed with how good he looks in this:
166pic4-1.png
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
^^You can still see the size difference in the first two pics.
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
Anyway my point was that Jay does market himself

and boy does he do it well.. i personally dont like jays physique one bit, his biceps, legs, midsection... but when you see how well he markets himself and how much money it earns him you cant help wanting to be him.

in my never ending journey to troll many BB boards i once came across a list of the amount of sponsors he has/had.... jesus christ... you have to admire the guy`s charisma
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Fucking bull shit. Jay doesn't need to be photoshopped anyway. :(
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Guys, he's wearing black tiny trunks. That makes the illusion of his waist being smaller. Also, pics were took with great lightning, shadows being placed to enhace Jay's width and to hide his big waist.
Dude, shooped.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
I'm sure most the pro's pics you see in mags and for sale are photo shopped.

Looks good though even in the last pic...thick as hell
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Dude, shooped.

jay_dave-1.jpg


Shopped or not, I've not seen much pics of many pro BBs looking that good. He is at his career high and he's the best bodybuilder of the last decade, of course if we forget the best ever, Ronnie Coleman. Get over it. :thumbsup2:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
jay_dave-1.jpg


He looks this good. Get over it. :thumbsup2:


Line, and the rest of us who are not blind, referred to this pic, and the first 3-4 in this thread that are shopped

116pic1-1.png


His waist is fucking shopped, and you need to get your glasses on.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Shopped or not, I've not seen much pics of many pro BBs looking that good.
Okay, but this is totally not what I said. Others said the pictures were photoshopped, to which you responded by claiming that his wardrobe and the lighting are the reason for his "new waist." You then changed your point to something akin to, "He looks great regardless and you guys are being negative for no reason," which I think is ridiculous. This is professional bodybuilding and while photographic technique can very much enhance someone's physical strengths, noticeably altering photos is still a sketchy practice. Maybe next year they'll judge the Olympia contest by seeing who looks best with a shopped stomach, eliminating all need for those tiring callouts that so plague the sport.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
PS'd: Check.
Cool pic's: Check.
 
Top