• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

New Phil Heath photos!

bbkam

bbkam

New member
Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1
Points
1
Phil Heath was at Portsmouth, England today guest posing, here are sum photos! There quite shit, but none the less new ones!

06042008848ss3th 1



More pics up soon!
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Thanks man.. he is looking good!!! big triceps imo :D
 
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
He's looking good. Big arm, chest, shoulders. Looking forward to see more :)
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
top 5 at the olympia !!! go phil :hsughr:
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Im really excited to see how he is placed this year at the O.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
He looks really healthy and big!
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
big phil, does ne 1 know what show he's hitting next?....or is he just waiting for the O
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
chad vader

chad vader

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2008
Messages
7
Points
1
A great personality!:coolguy: Had a opportunity to train whit him at FIBO weekend in Germany and see him on saturday here in Finland where his going to have a guestpose.try to post some pics if i can.
 
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
175
Points
18
Chad Vader's in the house! Great to meet you bro, I had a fantastic time hangin' out and getting a good laugh in.
 
RonWid

RonWid

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
135
Points
16
Chad Vader's in the house! Great to meet you bro, I had a fantastic time hangin' out and getting a good laugh in.

My prediction for the upcoming Olympia

You will be in the top 5 for sure :) probably higher than that..

All the best of luck Phil and more power to you!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
He's looking great, good post bro! HEATH RULES!
 
Da Lorenzo

Da Lorenzo

Active member
Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
26
Points
1
Lol great for sure, but he can't make a top 5 ^^
 
chad vader

chad vader

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2008
Messages
7
Points
1
Hi Phil!
It`s nice that you got back home safely and after this europen tour,finaly you see your family again:). Yes we had a great time! and a good laughs,so now you just charged your batterys
and enjoy staying home that you can spread around your incredeble personality that you have! Don`t forget those pics and mag. I will send you some of the best pics i took from the FIBO and Finland.
 
I

iglooliver

Banned
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
30
Points
0
he sure did get cocky since he got bigger, he mimicks jay cutler, victor and ronnie too much he should be his own self and not try to smile like jay cutler and pose like him too much he should grow hair and not have that martinez and and coleman look, hes a jay cutler copier whne he does his most muscular and bicep and thigh pose he also trys to look like shawn ray and richard jones, its too bad richard jones couldnt come back and smoke his a#%
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilderdk
Replies
23
Views
12K
msuman
msuman
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
16
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
146
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top