• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

New Phil Heath photos!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Ah quit hatin iglooliver and jdowg :jerkoff1:

Lucky ass feller you are chad. Great to have a good personality in bbing like Phil. Try to get some of those pics up buddy!
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
he sure did get cocky since he got bigger, he mimicks jay cutler, victor and ronnie too much he should be his own self and not try to smile like jay cutler and pose like him too much he should grow hair and not have that martinez and and coleman look, hes a jay cutler copier whne he does his most muscular and bicep and thigh pose he also trys to look like shawn ray and richard jones, its too bad richard jones couldnt come back and smoke his a#%


he explained he got inspiration from all those guys and much more, he didnt want to copy then, he just payed his own tribute to them by dont allowing some poses /acts to die, is that bad?
i would be proud if someone like him would do my same poses years later with that quality muscle over a stage, and the most important thing, HE DOES it because HE CAN, which is something very few people can say :xyxthumbs:
 
chad vader

chad vader

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2008
Messages
7
Points
1
Ah quit hatin iglooliver and jdowg :jerkoff1:

Lucky ass feller you are chad. Great to have a good personality in bbing like Phil. Try to get some of those pics up buddy!


Like one former Finnish WWF wrestler once said;" some hate ,some love, but then your in everybodys mainds"!
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
he sure did get cocky since he got bigger, he mimicks jay cutler, victor and ronnie too much he should be his own self and not try to smile like jay cutler and pose like him too much he should grow hair and not have that martinez and and coleman look, hes a jay cutler copier whne he does his most muscular and bicep and thigh pose he also trys to look like shawn ray and richard jones, its too bad richard jones couldnt come back and smoke his a#%

:gtfoslap:
 
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
175
Points
18
he sure did get cocky since he got bigger, he mimicks jay cutler, victor and ronnie too much he should be his own self and not try to smile like jay cutler and pose like him too much he should grow hair and not have that martinez and and coleman look, hes a jay cutler copier whne he does his most muscular and bicep and thigh pose he also trys to look like shawn ray and richard jones, its too bad richard jones couldnt come back and smoke his a#%

sorry to have disappointed you. maybe you be my manager lol.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
hi phil cong..phil how about your new video?
 
Shadow

Shadow

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
96
Points
6
Of course he can make top 5 - who hasn't he beaten? Jay, Wolf, Martinez and Dexter out of the top pros. Martinez is out due to injury and I have a feeling that come October Phil will have moved ahead of Dexter. That just leaves Wolf and Jay ahead of him. I predict a top 3 finish if Phil continues to make the right choices with his training and nutrition - and from what I've seen he will!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Of course he can make top 5 - who hasn't he beaten? Jay, Wolf, Martinez and Dexter out of the top pros. Martinez is out due to injury and I have a feeling that come October Phil will have moved ahead of Dexter. That just leaves Wolf and Jay ahead of him. I predict a top 3 finish if Phil continues to make the right choices with his training and nutrition - and from what I've seen he will!



You may be right. Great analysis. :xyxthumbs:
 
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
175
Points
18
hi phil cong..phil how about your new video?

Yo!

I am actually going over the entire timeline of my new dvd this saturday, so I can't wait as its gonna be fantastic! It will feature more diet and lifestyle stuff, as those were the 2 most asked about items. oh and also my new training styles as they've definitely changed since the last dvd taken 2 yrs ago...gosh I cannot believe its been that long. I'm planning on releasing this 2-3 disc dvd in a high def format, which may prolong its release date, but hopefully we'll be able to have it out for sale at this year's Mr. Olympia.

Take care!

Phil
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Oh! sounds great Phil. Nice to see that we have one active IFBB PRO in here!! Looking good mate!!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
my new training styles as they've definitely changed since the last dvd taken 2 yrs ago

You mean heavier weights? It's true what we heard? Do you changed your mind after training with Jay last year?

:xyxthumbs:
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
sorry to have disappointed you. maybe you be my manager lol.

For real. :49:

We try to keep the haters away. Remember what we talked about at the Arnold, Flex and I, they should take a look in the mirror first before saying anything.
 
MJ23

MJ23

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
67
Points
6
I had the opportunity to discuss with PHIL at the FIBO ! :coolguy:


Great athlete a very cool !

We talked many times about actual shape, preparation, next DVD,...... even Basketball !


A great PRO and cool man... wish him the best !!!
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilderdk
Replies
23
Views
12K
msuman
msuman
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
17
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
146
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top