• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

NEW PHIL HEATH VIDEO

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Short but great video thought.
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Short but sweet.... Thanks for sharing.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Yeah its kinda short. But its screaming with potential
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
awesome vid !!! thanks bro :xyxthumbs:
 
curtisymoo

curtisymoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
481
Points
16
okay heres an second version from the same creater





i really want this guy to make a longer clip, like an 8 minute clip similar to the other bodybuilding greats, phil surely deserves one eh? :linedrunk:
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
nice vid bro. thanks for posting.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
heath is the man !!! thanks for the vid bro :xyxthumbs:
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
I agree on a longer video. Zoknat, get to work.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Oh shit its from SiCK! thats awesome! he is the best bb video maker in the world and he is a VIP in here too :) Awesome vid SiCK keep those coming!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
.. cool clip .. thanks 4 sharing!! :xyxthumbs:
 
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
175
Points
18
WOW!

Thank you so much Sick for doing that for me, you made my week!

I'm going to show everyone this clip today, even on my i-phone. I cannot say thanks enough because it really does mean a lot to have a vid like that. I have been watching these compilation vids since I've turned pro, studying each one during long cardio sessions. Maybe once I get some more, I'll have it playing in my Escalade for my next DVD to give you a shout out!

Thanks again bro!

Phil
 
bb4life

bb4life

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
141
Points
16
^^^Hey its the gift himself! Now you know its a good vid.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
WOW!

Thank you so much Sick for doing that for me, you made my week!

I'm going to show everyone this clip today, even on my i-phone. I cannot say thanks enough because it really does mean a lot to have a vid like that. I have been watching these compilation vids since I've turned pro, studying each one during long cardio sessions. Maybe once I get some more, I'll have it playing in my Escalade for my next DVD to give you a shout out!

Thanks again bro!

Phil
you deserve it bro !!! keep up the hard work :xyxthumbs:
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
what a ridiculous vid Sick, it's obviously very motivational considering phil heath himself is excited about it!!!!
 
H

Hane

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
Man...where do I start?

Just like Daniel sayed, it's screaming with potentials!
Makes me wanna hit the iron again and again.
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
WOW!

Thank you so much Sick for doing that for me, you made my week!

I'm going to show everyone this clip today, even on my i-phone. I cannot say thanks enough because it really does mean a lot to have a vid like that. I have been watching these compilation vids since I've turned pro, studying each one during long cardio sessions. Maybe once I get some more, I'll have it playing in my Escalade for my next DVD to give you a shout out!

Thanks again bro!

Phil

Phil, I don't know what to say... Man, thanks a lot! I'm glad you liked it. When I talked to you at the Kalamazoo show and you said that you enjoy watching these vids that people make of bodybuilders, and that you would like somebody to make one for you. That really inspired me to go out and start a video of you, man. Dude, if you can make the shout happen on your next DVD, that would be sweet.
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Why doesnt sick just edit real training vids, I mean DVDs that would be awesome :)
 
Top