curtisymoo
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2008
- Messages
- 481
- Points
- 16
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

you deserve it bro !!! keep up the hard workWOW!
Thank you so much Sick for doing that for me, you made my week!
I'm going to show everyone this clip today, even on my i-phone. I cannot say thanks enough because it really does mean a lot to have a vid like that. I have been watching these compilation vids since I've turned pro, studying each one during long cardio sessions. Maybe once I get some more, I'll have it playing in my Escalade for my next DVD to give you a shout out!
Thanks again bro!
Phil
WOW!
Thank you so much Sick for doing that for me, you made my week!
I'm going to show everyone this clip today, even on my i-phone. I cannot say thanks enough because it really does mean a lot to have a vid like that. I have been watching these compilation vids since I've turned pro, studying each one during long cardio sessions. Maybe once I get some more, I'll have it playing in my Escalade for my next DVD to give you a shout out!
Thanks again bro!
Phil
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.