• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

NEW PHIL HEATH VIDEO

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
392
Points
18
great vid, thanks
 
uweuse

uweuse

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
6
Points
1
great video man...

and wow there are even pro's here on board.. i start loving it :D
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
damn sick u did a nice job so far.. i bet its gonna be awesome
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome work SiCK!, the suspense is a killer on the vids, makes you wanna see more.
Phil thats going to be the best Bodybulding dvd ever!
 
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
Sick your good on making clips, :tiphat: don't ever stop...
 
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
175
Points
18
Imma hit the gym now (Quads am Hams pm) because I just watched that vid and also the '99 Olympia hehe. Thanks again Sick, you da Man!
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Imma hit the gym now (Quads am Hams pm) because I just watched that vid and also the '99 Olympia hehe. Thanks again Sick, you da Man!
hit those quads hard bro :xyxthumbs:
 
skid9832004

skid9832004

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
337
Points
16
holy shit this is sick wow i wanna see that shout out!! Wow... Sick you should really consider taking this up as a career soon since Mitsuru Okabe is done.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
Sick you should really consider taking this up as a career soon since Mitsuru Okabe is done.

he would beat mitsuru even with blind eyes.. mitsuru's way to edit vids are horrible...
 
Top