• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Ronnie Coleman DVD - Invicible!!!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just one question, why no Metroflex? I mean Brian dubson only basically started ronnie's career, and his gym membership is free, anyone have any answer to this?

I also thought about that. Doesn't make musch sense, since he did most of his work at Metroflex in years gone by.

Anyway he didn't look bad at the O other than the injuries.

PS: Must be funny seeing Ronnie coming down the road doing those lunges. Wonder if he gives way when a car comes screeming down the road??!

G

glennr2222

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I also thought about that. Doesn't make musch sense, since he did most of his work at Metroflex in years gone by.

Anyway he didn't look bad at the O other than the injuries.

PS: Must be funny seeing Ronnie coming down the road doing those lunges. Wonder if he gives way when a car comes screeming down the road??!

There actually isn't much traffin on his road outside his house.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seeing Ronnie do t-bar rows that haven't run out of space to put weight on is a sad day :(

Not bc he cant but bc his olympia strategy was different that year. i think he did 7 plates for 25 reps in the road to the olympia coverage on the t bar row which aint to dang shabby for being precontest. :49:

X

xolix

hallo LIGHTWEIGHT ...do ronnie in this dvd also bent over barbell rows ?? or just t-bar and dumbbell ?

BigNasty99

BigNasty99

Ronnie said he only went up to 295lb last season but he was clearly way bigger than that. In fact, i think the new training worked really good for him cause he looked fuller than in relentless and his gut wasn't that bad at all for the final week of the off-season. surprisingly, his left tri looked a lot better in this dvd than relentless. once agian though, he never posed at his heaviest weight, which i thought he would cuz he didnt in relentless

X

xolix

hallo LIGHTWEIGHT ...do ronnie in this dvd also bent over barbell rows ?? or just t-bar and dumbbell ?

hello !!! can anybody tell me, please, use he bent over barbell rows in one of his back-workouts ??

BigNasty99

BigNasty99

No he didn't do barbell rows just db rows, but what is your obsession with barbell rows, is that your favorite exercise? i like them too, back is one of my favorite exercises, but it was never THAT impressive watching ronnie do BARBELL rows, db rows with the 250s or 300s in hawaii, now that must be the shit!

BigNasty99

BigNasty99

Also, chad had him pairing triceps and back on the same day, because of the injuries to those particular bodyparts, starting with tris first and doing 300 reps per bodypart! sorry to say his t-bar wasn't that impressive this time, cause of the light weight/high reps but we know he is capable. one time he broke the handle that he uses underneath cause of the sheer weight he had on the bar!!!Friggin' made of steel and it broke-just nuts!!

X

xolix

No he didn't do barbell rows just db rows, but what is your obsession with barbell rows, is that your favorite exercise? i like them too, back is one of my favorite exercises, but it was never THAT impressive watching ronnie do BARBELL rows, db rows with the 250s or 300s in hawaii, now that must be the shit!

yeah , its my favorite back exercise!! and ronnie was / is the strongest bb on this exercise on dvd ^^ unbelievable or battle for olympia 2004 are the impressivst for me...
thanks for answer

BigNasty99

BigNasty99

yeah , its my favorite back exercise!! and ronnie was / is the strongest bb on this exercise on dvd ^^ unbelievable or battle for olympia 2004 are the impressivst for me...
thanks for answer

Ronnie is the strongest on every exercise haha

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff