• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Ronnie pics, Poland 14.06.2008

Serafin

Serafin

Pics from yesterday. Ronnie said that he weight was 140 kg, and he is doing for sure AC next year. His left triceps and lat look better than past few weeks/months. Enjoy, greetings from Poland :tiphat:

dsc04130vs7-1.jpg

dsc04212ep7-1.jpg

dsc04212cq6-1.jpg

dsc04214gs8-1.jpg

dsc04215jl2-1.jpg

dsc04216ku6-1.jpg

dsc04217nt2-1.jpg

dsc04218hc0.jpg

dsc04223ag4.jpg

dsc04227dm6-1.jpg

dsc04232jn4.jpg

dsc04236qd2.jpg

dsc04252pg8-1.jpg

D

dave germany

where is in warshava or krakov

Serafin

Serafin

Łodz, it`s more or less in the middle of Poland. Closer to Germany than Warsaw.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Looks as bad...He is making a big mistake coming back..

Serafin

Serafin

I think, he knows what he is doing. Maybe if his form will be poor, he is gonna quit. It`s his decission.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At least Ronnie seems to be enjoying himself and making lots of money.

Looks like his legs are also down. Look at his left leg around the knee. Not as full as it used to be.

I agree Ronnie shouldn't compete again.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think it matters where he comes in the competition. Everyone knows he isn't the force he was - and I don't doubt he realises it too but he loves it. If he wants to carry on, then all the best to him.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agreed with Rocky.
its the love of the sport.
once you get hooked your hooked.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Left triceps is probably looking better, left lat NO IT'S NOT.

R

Ruhlforever

Seeing and Analyzing his shadow, Left triceps is growing not cut but bigger and it could bigger for March 2009 at ASC, left lat better not perfect but better as in the 2007 Mr.Olympia, his legs are bigger proof he is squating and working out as hard as he get used to do it in the past. Fucking tricep and lat will be his priority

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
don't compete again ronnie. don't do what jordan (although jordan did it twice) did and diminish your image and allure.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How can u say his left lat does not look better when he has clearly made it grow from when he started lifting again. That lat has grown since his time off, thats the only fact that matters bc his left lat was noticably smaller when her first started posing he looks much much better now. U give him some more time i think he is gonna be looking even better than he does here: he looks great here.

R

Ruhlforever

How can u say his left lat does not look better when he has clearly made it grow from when he started lifting again. That lat has grown since his time off, thats the only fact that matters bc his left lat was noticably smaller when her first started posing he looks much much better now. U give him some more time i think he is gonna be looking even better than he does here: he looks great here.

Excellent point of view dude, Ronnie said I will RESSSSSSSSSSST for having a good recovery, my training had been non stop for years, my body's responding to that rest, I will keep my guestposing and maybe if my rest works maybe I will be at ASC 2009, what do you think about the pictures? his left lat looked bad yet but can be recovered, during Chile pictures we saw a different Ronnie so freak so damn mostrous thing

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i keep looking at that back double bicep and i cant stop smiling, that left lat is looking FANTAAAAASTIC!

Cutler

Cutler

I think he starting to look better...

frezzy

frezzy

I don't think it matters where he comes in the competition. Everyone knows he isn't the force he was - and I don't doubt he realises it too but he loves it. If he wants to carry on, then all the best to him.

I agree, the man is truly passionate about it

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I think its awesome ronnie is still competing. Good on him for continuing to do what he loves! I hope he continues into the Masters Olympia.