• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

New Ronnie Pics

Light weight

Light weight

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
370
Points
18
In Brazil :tiphat:

hpim0910-1.jpg


hpim0911-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
From this angle it looks like his triceps is bigger then before.
If thats the case Im glad for him. :)
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
I miss the good old days...
 
S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
306
Points
16
He's still massive just to emphasise what Adam said.

Glad he's keeping it strong.
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
looks big, happy and healthy
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Maybe it`s me, and I am crazy... but I would like to see Ronnie with a more "fitness" physique. More shredness, less mass. Still keeping his huge biceps, shoulders and legs of course. But just more little, as I see it... all this mass is hard to keep, and if you are retired I don`t see the idea to spend so much effort in it.

Ronnie, I believe, would look amazing with a 180-200 lbs body shredded.
 
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
Left side is terrible, his elbow surpasses the triceps where it must be the opposite in which Tricep surpasses your elboy, it means he cannot recover from this strange illness in the entire lef side, shoulders are not impressive as the best days of Ronnie, damn, that's a shame.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
That back lat spread looks like shit!!
 
Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
298
Points
18
If i was ronnie i would just diet down to like 250 and live lean and clean, like what levrone's done, he'll still be redic just a lot lighter and healthier
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Guys, he is retired, he doesn't need to look like he can win Mr.Olympia anymore. Would you comment on how Arnold or Dorian looks now? Just accept it, Ronnie is retired.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
^^ Agree! He is not trying anymore so we shouldnt critique him like he is.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Guys, he is retired, he doesn't need to look like he can win Mr.Olympia anymore. Would you comment on how Arnold or Dorian looks now? Just accept it, Ronnie is hopefully retired.

fixed
 
D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
971
Points
38
more pics
 

Attachments

  • colemannobrasil11xt3.jpg
    colemannobrasil11xt3.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 298
  • colemannobrasilej2.jpg
    colemannobrasilej2.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 212
  • colemannobrasil04kt3.jpg
    colemannobrasil04kt3.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 222
D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
971
Points
38
more
 

Attachments

  • colemannobrasil05jh1.jpg
    colemannobrasil05jh1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 152
  • colemannobrasil06wk0.jpg
    colemannobrasil06wk0.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 247
  • colemannobrasil07gt3.jpg
    colemannobrasil07gt3.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 172
D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
971
Points
38
++
 

Attachments

  • colemannobrasil02ye7.jpg
    colemannobrasil02ye7.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 203
R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
490
Points
16
I wanna look that good when i am retired
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
He still looks healthy as ever to me, besides the left tricep
he's retired fellas, no need to bash him.
also glad hes happy, looks like hes having a blast traveling.
 

Similar threads

COACH
Replies
411
Views
328K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top