• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Roidshop.to

New Titus video from prison!

Noob Cooties

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IFBB bodybuilder Craig Titus shackled and blindfolded by guards at a jail in Las Vegas, Nevada. Craig Titus was working with Muscle Missions on a book exposing corruption within bodybuilding prior to being placed in solitary confinement.

This interview with Craig Titus was conducted by Mark Sayre of Las Vegas news channel 8. It pertains to the plea deal that Craig Titus took.

:xmasohnoes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pain

VIP
Yikes, those videos were pretty degrading.
titus5iv9-1.jpg
titus2ri3-1.jpg

titus3pq9-1.jpg
titus4pb0.jpg

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is somewhat harrowing to see. Can't imagine being in his shoes. Nor would I want to.

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That just plain scary and sick! Especially since he still isn't convicted of anything... OMFG, I don't ever want to go to jail. :xmasohnoes:

Zomb131

deathmaggot said:
why so many precautions? he isnt a serial killer...

reminds me of the movie Con Air when transporting that crazy serial killer.

Eli80Cal

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Still waiting for the strip search video of kelly ryan.......:food-snacking:

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eli80Cal said:
Still waiting for the strip search video of kelly ryan.......:food-snacking:

hah I thought the same :xmasrofl:

shame on you man :no: