• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

New Titus video from prison!

N

Noob Cooties

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
8
Points
1

IFBB bodybuilder Craig Titus shackled and blindfolded by guards at a jail in Las Vegas, Nevada. Craig Titus was working with Muscle Missions on a book exposing corruption within bodybuilding prior to being placed in solitary confinement.


This interview with Craig Titus was conducted by Mark Sayre of Las Vegas news channel 8. It pertains to the plea deal that Craig Titus took.

:xmasohnoes:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
wow those video clips scared me a bit.. Titus looks freaked out
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
:skurred:


Titus smart enough to make an escape??? :49:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Yikes, those videos were pretty degrading.
Titus5iv9 1

Titus2ri3 1

Titus3pq9 1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
HBO Real Sports should do a story about Titus.
 
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
Oh god... Ill push you up against the wall Beiiothch!
 
F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
248
Points
36
Jesus Christ man.

Jail ain't no joke.

Freak:xmaseek3ugh:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
That is somewhat harrowing to see. Can't imagine being in his shoes. Nor would I want to.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
why so many precautions? he isnt a serial killer...
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
deathmaggot said:
why so many precautions? he isnt a serial killer...

I can't understand USA prison policy....
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
That just plain scary and sick! Especially since he still isn't convicted of anything... OMFG, I don't ever want to go to jail. :xmasohnoes:
 
Zomb131

Zomb131

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
51
Points
6
deathmaggot said:
why so many precautions? he isnt a serial killer...

reminds me of the movie Con Air when transporting that crazy serial killer.
 
RonniesMyHomeBoy

RonniesMyHomeBoy

Member
Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
18
Points
1
Who is this guy? Am I missing something?
 
Eli80Cal

Eli80Cal

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
43
Points
6
Still waiting for the strip search video of kelly ryan.......:food-snacking:
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
RonniesMyHomeBoy said:
Who is this guy? Am I missing something?
Craig Titus.

Name: Craig Titus
Location: Marina Del Rey, Calif.
Born: January 14, 1967
Height: 5'9"
Off-Season Weight: 267 lbs.
Competition Weight: 242 lbs.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Eli80Cal said:
Still waiting for the strip search video of kelly ryan.......:food-snacking:


hah I thought the same :xmasrofl:







shame on you man :no:
 

Similar threads

Iceman1981
Replies
3
Views
3K
BigHulk
BigHulk
Napol3onator
Replies
15
Views
8K
underbody
underbody
Big VIC
Replies
9
Views
7K
Ruhlforever
R
Top