• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

New Titus video from prison!

Enemy@fself

Enemy@fself

Active member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
34
Points
6
wow, that was really sick, it's not like he was capable of escaping at least it looked like that, they used extreme protection like he was some kind of a serial killer indeed, oh well, i guess thats jail.
 
D

danimalmax22

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
323
Points
16
i love how the swat team people leave the room carefully like titus is gunna turn into the hulk and crush them all or something, its almost like he's the most dangerous thing they've ever come across, i guess bodybuilders are people to be feared, :xmashsughdunno:
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
It could've been a procedure video, ergo they put on more of a show than they would otherwise.

Plus, Craig's conduct in the prision itself hasn't been well documented. Maybe he's done a few things in there that warrants specialized handling; who knows?
 
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
491
Points
16
lol tech, i love the office, both of them
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Back into thread: when does Prison Break come back??? January 22 or 29 ???

Tnx guys. :D
 
M

manovsteele

New member
Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
3
Points
1
deathmaggot said:
why so many precautions? he isnt a serial killer...
Thats the AMERICAN way my friend. Yankies are only tuff bullies when there's no risk to begin with. They'd be shit scared if he was a mad man and wouldn't go near him.
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
^^:xmashsughdunno: No love for the states?

Eli and Banshee represent well in the 'dealing with legitimate/dangerous crazies' category, and I do my part to keep up with them. So I guess we don't subscribe to this 'American' way.
 
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,140
Points
36
that video is horrible surely he isnt that dangerous
 
DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
242
Points
16
They are probably treating him like that and doin all that becuase he is a bodybuilder and the ystill think he is a strong as he used to be. He looks like crap now, i would understand it better if he was in the same condition he was in when he was competing.
 
DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
242
Points
16
If this is waht they did to titus, i wonder what they did to Fox?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pecs

pecs

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2006
Messages
9
Points
1
hmmm...i kind of feel sorry for him.....they treat him like a Hannibal Lector...
 
D

dave germany

New member
Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2006
Messages
2
Points
1
lol er ist Misshandlung-is das Haft bzw Arrest mit Aufsicht?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
dave germany said:
lol er ist Misshandlung-is das Haft bzw Arrest mit Aufsicht?

Why dont you just type in f*cking english???
 
N

nikos

New member
Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
2
Points
1
were is titus video from prison ?
 
N

nikos

New member
Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
2
Points
1
i wonder if someone knows what happen bertil fox ? maybe is at prison too???
 
Joeb23

Joeb23

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2007
Messages
249
Points
16
OFFICER: DONT MOVE
TITUS: YES SIR YES SIR
TITUS: WHERE R WE GOING
OFFICER: YOU'LL SEE WHEN WE GET THERE
TITUS: CAN U TAKE OFF THESE GOOGLES I'M CLAUSTROPHOBIC
OFFICER:STAY THERE! DO YOU SEE THE RED DOT?
TITUS: ALRIGHT
OFFICER: DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S ATTACHED TO?
TITUS: YES SIR
OFFICER: (NOW LEAVING THE ROOM)
OFFICER: INJURIES?
TITUS: JUST MY PRIDE
 
Blond Bomber

Blond Bomber

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 23, 2006
Messages
32
Points
6
What a great spending of tax money! I'd like to see every prisoner treated like this, at least 10 polices with machine guns to each of them. *Spits in bucket*
 
L

lee__88

Banned
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
72
Points
0
fucking hoes!!!!

Free craig titus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Similar threads

Iceman1981
Replies
3
Views
3K
BigHulk
BigHulk
Napol3onator
Replies
15
Views
8K
underbody
underbody
Big VIC
Replies
9
Views
7K
Ruhlforever
R
Top