• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New toys :)

Kanav

Kanav

if i were to ever get a gun, it would have to be a gold plated desert eagle with my initials inscribed in. But really I would keep it as a display piece and just appreciation of the amazing design of the gun itself.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if i were to ever get a gun, it would have to be a gold plated desert eagle with my initials inscribed in. But really I would keep it as a display piece and just appreciation of the amazing design of the gun itself.

seems fancy lol

desert eagle is a great gun fucking thing is powerfull as shit

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this S&W cost 1k$ but is amazing S&W .500 sport

Last edited by a moderator:
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
have you ever shot a .50 cal pistol? get the fuck outta here!! lol that gun is only good for showing off but aint no way you will get a hit with it, way too powerful.

.357 is sweet but still idk why i dont like em.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ nah not yet, all i know is you have to fire it with both hands on the the grip or else your arm + your head will never recover, lulz. then again it would just be a thrill to shoot it off.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
waste of money.

Why don't you spend your money on something productive, or save it?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how you like the pistol grip? im not a big fan of pistol grip shotguns. the only rifle i like that has a pistol grip is a m16 or a 249 or 240g, 9mm are good and all accuracy wise but if i have to do any long distance shooting its probably illegal so if i get someone up close, i wanna put a good hole in him i think a .45 would do some damage.

btw is your a pistol grip w/o a buttstock? and what shells you use?

I like the pistol grip ONLY for home protection. I would never go hunting or anything of the sort with that kinda stuff. Its not bad to shoot and I had a girlfriend shoot it once and she could handle it fine. I know what your saying about a 9mm, but in all honesty I weighed the pros and cons between the XD 9mm, .40 cal and .45 cal. I went with the 9mm for the clip capacity, overall size and also I can shoot some one square between the eyes with it. Thats how accurate it is. Gotta remember even though you shoot some one in the stomach or side, they are still able to come after you. The difference in between a 9mm and .40 was nothing and the .45 wasn't enough to sway me into buying one. They are fun to shoot though.

Oh and .50 cal hand guns are fun for about two clips worth. lol. Definitely more of a show piece.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
waste of money.

Why don't you spend your money on something productive, or save it?

From the guy who is in the Armed Forces. :keke: I could say that all day long about our Armed Forces and the amount of money we piss away with that but at the end of the day, I'm glad to know that we are safe and able to protect ourselves. Same goes for me and my loved ones in my household. :xyxthumbs:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From the guy who is in the Armed Forces. :keke: I could say that all day long about our Armed Forces and the amount of money we piss away with that but at the end of the day, I'm glad to know that we are safe and able to protect ourselves. Same goes for me and my loved ones in my household. :xyxthumbs:

ironic right?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
This thread fucking scares me to no end. :ughnoes:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP