• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New toys :)

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

word

any pussy can go out and buy a gun and kill someone. i don't know how the fuck anyone can call a gun a "toy". you have no respect for life weapon. i'm sure you would be the type if you got into a confrontation with some dude over some bullshit you would be the type to pull your "hand held respect" rather than tossing it aside and fighting. this is why people get shot over nothing, because the people with the lowest IQ's are often the ones sporting a glock (this isn't a direct insinuation at you weapon, fact is that's how it usually works)

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so was that steroid commercial.

that was the point. serb knew it was gay. why the fuck would serb post a commercial bashing steroid use, when he himself is a user, if not to ridicule it?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
word

any pussy can go out and buy a gun and kill someone. i don't know how the fuck anyone can call a gun a "toy". you have no respect for life weapon. i'm sure you would be the type if you got into a confrontation with some dude over some bullshit you would be the type to pull your "hand held respect" rather than tossing it aside and fighting. this is why people get shot over nothing, because the people with the lowest IQ's are often the ones sporting a glock (this isn't a direct insinuation at you weapon, fact is that's how it usually works)

dude you make it sound like life is perfect and you wont get robbed or shot anywhere, you probably live in a nice town(no offense honestly), if someone pulls out a gun on me ima pull my shit out cause there aint go way im going out without a fight, if someone pulls a knife out on me, i would pull my gun away and fight him hand to knife, just cause it be fun as hell since ive been trained to fight like that, dude everyone where im at now has a gun usually they are illegal, theres alot of people getting shot and everything cause theres alot of drugs being pushed everywhere.

not too long ago there was this gang that would go out on fridays and bump someone from behind driving, and as soon as the person got out to see what happened they would kill em as a gang initiation. idk how you would feel if you were driving with your chick and that would happen, i know i would fight till the death to protect my girl and thats how its gonna happen. no one is gonna fight you one on one without a weapon anymore, so yea i dont plan on getting shot :)

and yes it is a toy i like to play with my toy at the gun range, i like to clean my toy and oil it up and carry it with me, cause that toy will probably save my life.

and your completely wrong about me, i love to fight hands on. but what are you gonna do if theres like 20 guys? i would load my shotgun with rock salt, and scare the shit outta them and get away.

this aint the good ol days anymore.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that was the point. serb knew it was gay. why the fuck would serb post a commercial bashing steroid use, when he himself is a user, if not to ridicule it?

i know why he posted it, im not a fucking low IQ meat head.

he comes to this thread when we are having a good discussion and fucks up everything with "guns are gay" did i go to a thread he posted and talked shit no.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude you make it sound like life is perfect and you wont get robbed or shot anywhere, you probably live in a nice town(no offense honestly), if someone pulls out a gun on me ima pull my shit out cause there aint go way im going out without a fight, if someone pulls a knife out on me, i would pull my gun away and fight him hand to knife, just cause it be fun as hell since ive been trained to fight like that, dude everyone where im at now has a gun usually they are illegal, theres alot of people getting shot and everything cause theres alot of drugs being pushed everywhere.

not too long ago there was this gang that would go out on fridays and bump someone from behind driving, and as soon as the person got out to see what happened they would kill em as a gang initiation. idk how you would feel if you were driving with your chick and that would happen, i know i would fight till the death to protect my girl and thats how its gonna happen. no one is gonna fight you one on one without a weapon anymore, so yea i dont plan on getting shot :)

and yes it is a toy i like to play with my toy at the gun range, i like to clean my toy and oil it up and carry it with me, cause that toy will probably save my life.

and your completely wrong about me, i love to fight hands on. but what are you gonna do if theres like 20 guys? i would load my shotgun with rock salt, and scare the shit outta them and get away.

this aint the good ol days anymore.

fair enough. if what you say is true than i support you getting these guns because you do deserve to defend yourself and your fiancee. and yes i don't live in a place where shit like you just mentions happens a lot (it does seem to happen at the parties i've been at that get ghetto. no offense to any but when the ghetto mexican and black dudes show up it fucking ruins it for everyone) as long as your not being a punk with it and using it to threaten or kill needlessly than rock on i guess.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't ever feel the need for a gun, I never get messed with. So I don't see the need for me to own one. :wutyousay:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fair enough. if what you say is true than i support you getting these guns because you do deserve to defend yourself and your fiancee. and yes i don't live in a place where shit like you just mentions happens a lot (it does seem to happen at the parties i've been at that get ghetto. no offense to any but when the ghetto mexican and black dudes show up it fucking ruins it for everyone) as long as your not being a punk with it and using it to threaten or kill needlessly than rock on i guess.

where i lived in baltimore, that was the real ghetto but everyone was super chill. i come here to florida and all these mommas boys looking at me hard and wanting to start shit, gets me paranoid as shit. i cant have someone looking at me bro, makes me think they are up to something, and these are all guys that dont know english or anything, they come to this country and start shit.(no offense towards anyone)

before i moved to baltimore i heard of this guy on the news, he just came from cuba 3 months before that, he got a machete and hacked some guy 27 times and he almsot died, and the cops had him and asked him "why did you do that?" and he say in spanish "cause i dont care".

and there are alot of people like that here.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't ever feel the need for a gun, I never get messed with. So I don't see the need for me to own one. :wutyousay:

liar your strapped with 2 guns right now. thats why no one messes with you. :gaygay:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
liar your strapped with 2 guns right now. thats why no one messes with you. :gaygay:

:49: True, I also try to stay away from those situations or places that could put me in that sort of danger. Although, sometimes it cannot be avoided.

But if you feel the need to have them for defense I see your point and why you want them. It is clear you are not the aggressor when it comes to gun violence which is why I believe you have every right to have them.
It is those that use guns for the reasons you feel you need yours that I have a problem with. Obviously we all do. :tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
word

fact. guns are only used to commit heinous murders by ignorant and irresponsible people.

they serve no other purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think it's obvious what i'm saying tech. sorry i'm not all for gangs being armed and idiots walking around with glocks.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think it's obvious what i'm saying tech. sorry i'm not all for gangs being armed and idiots walking around with glocks.

Which is completely agreeable. But, if guns were banned, then the same people mentioned above would still find ways to get guns which would leave law abiding citizens fucked.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Which is completely agreeable. But, if guns were banned, then the same people mentioned above would still find ways to get guns which would leave law abiding citizens fucked.
thats silly talk.

drugs are illegal and it's not like gangs ever sell drugs.

:wutyousay:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

exactly.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TJ if that happens, ima put kevlar siding on my house rofl.
KB kevlar homes. rofl

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just so everyone knows.. It's you're.. not your!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not seen that used correctly in this thread.