• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Newest bb'ing tribute vid "EPIC BODYBUILDING DREAM"

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
..by Zhasni


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
been waiting for a Zhasni vid for ages now.

have to check this when I get home.
 
smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
642
Points
16
That was pretty good, makes me want to do something in life
 
Mike33

Mike33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
264
Points
16
Man, everytime I watch a movie like this I just wanna run to the gym, and make it happen... Wanna scream how much I love this sport and how badly I wanna succed in it :) Do whatever it takes!
 
hydro

hydro

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2006
Messages
156
Points
16
amazing, almost cried
 
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
Great video, thanks for posting.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
that vid is awsome, one of his best so far, i think i've seen it 20 times already. very motivating.
 
CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
Fuck yeah! Great motivation.

Cheers tkD.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
that vid is awsome, one of his best so far, i think i've seen it 20 times already. very motivating.

x2.

Starting with Stallone's speech and ending with Arnold's, awesome!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Savjav

Savjav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
301
Points
16
WTF! cant believe we cant watch it! stupid copyright...:bball:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
Yea i was hoping to watch this today but its taken down :(
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
Thanks for relinking it, damn that was a great vid.
 

Similar threads

I
Replies
0
Views
152
ironlion-lab
I
I
Replies
0
Views
1K
ironlion-lab
I
Top