• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Next V.I.P. vote in to take place on....

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Honestly i think some of us "normal" members are WAAAAY more active than others (vip/respected) and try and keep the forum alive. Sure most of our comments aren't always informative or serious but I mean we gotta keep it fun.

True, but that might have to do with irl stuff also and not lazyness:xyxthumbs: Just keep doing your thing and you will be rewarded when the mods/admins feel you have earned it

P

Pain

VIP
Don't blame the admins. We get threats of members leaving if certain non vip members get promoted to vip status.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no one is blaming the admins/ mods pain
they understand whats happening from the bit of information we gave them

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Don't blame the admins. We get threats of members leaving if certain non vip members get promoted to vip status.

There is certainly no blame on the admins for this discussion at all Pain

EDIT: I might add that thats not really the whole truth Pain is it?
The talk is about overall disrespect between members on the site. And some people, me included think its time for a clean up to get this mess sorted out. I have said along with some others that we have/is thinking about leaving the site if this isn't fixed

P

Pain

VIP
There is certainly no blame on the admins for this discussion at all Pain

EDIT: I might add that thats not really the whole truth Pain is it?
The talk is about overall disrespect between members on the site. And some people, me included think its time for a clean up to get this mess sorted out. I have said along with some others that we have/is thinking about leaving the site if this isn't fixed

Isn't fixed? We haved fixed it. I think some of you guys are expecting miracles or something. :carduindisguise

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Isn't fixed? We haved fixed it. I think some of you guys are expecting miracles or something. :carduindisguise

I dont think my proposal would be that hard to make a reality. :dunnodude:
Time consuming maybe, but not hard

And I use the word fixed since I can't express myself in a better way with my far from perfect english

P

Pain

VIP
The forum is fine, stop making it out like its some sort of playground for children. We have cleaned up and its up to the members to act accordingly. We can't change how people act.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
The forum is fine, stop making it out like its some sort of playground for children. We have cleaned up and its up to the members to act accordingly. We can't change how people act.

Honestly some people on here act like children thats why this was brought up in the first place :dunnodude:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
its kinda funny that you want control over all the disrespect... but there are so many members bitching and moaning about some posts being deleted :wutyousay:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
its kinda funny that you want control over all the disrespect... but there are so many members bitching and moaning about some posts being deleted :wutyousay:

Me? I dont want no controll over "disrespect" members...I just want it to be more mature around here without flaming and other bs. Is that so darn hard to understand?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
lol its not hard to understand what you're saying mate... But the Admins and Mods are trying to delete disrespectful posts... trying to keep everything mature, but there are so many people bitching and moaing about that happening. Not everybody can be pleased.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
lol its not hard to understand what you're saying mate... But the Admins and Mods are trying to delete disrespectful posts... trying to keep everything mature, but there are so many people bitching and moaing about that happening. Not everybody can be pleased.

True. But it can be made a better place if you "remove" the unmature and bitching/moaning

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i agree... i think they should be removing the unnessesary stuff... but most of the people who are bitching and moaning about getting posts deleted are the ones causing a lot of the issues.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
i agree... i think they should be removing the unnessesary stuff... but most of the people who are bitching and moaning about getting posts deleted are the ones causing a lot of the issues.

:gaygay:

P

Pain

VIP
You guys have no idea just how much we have to put up with. We delete unnecessary posts every day. If you could see the deletion messages in threads, you'd have an extra page or 2 just of deleted messages.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
lol at people complaining about their posts being deleted though...

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pain you actually put up with that? like honest to god im interested in knowing how exactly do you deal with it? cause thats not right man.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Its a veritable soap opera!

All we need is some teen pregnancy and kidnappings.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I mean if a vip wants to leave just cause someone else will be a VIP dont you think that is kind of childish? I mean if there gonna leave doesn't that show that they dont care about the website?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
people who keep bitching and crying over whatever the heck the issues are for days on end, should be put in a time out corner :keke: