• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Next V.I.P. vote in to take place on....

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I mean if a vip wants to leave just cause someone else will be a VIP dont you think that is kind of childish? I mean if there gonna leave doesn't that show that they dont care about the website?

Yeah, you're right it is. Very childish. Somewhat symbolic of the fact that VIP is overemphasized on here. I.e, this forum should be based around bodybuilding, fitness, political, etc. discussion rather than a status.

Non-VIP's need to recognize that becoming a VIP isn't a separate clan, the site is uniform. Just the one's with a status represent quality and are recognized for being so.

A forum can't be "fixed" in a day, either. There has to be a change in the authorities for a while to have people become accustomed to such a change. A day of post deleting and forum cleaning isn't going to change the morale of the place as a whole...

And that's where we come in. Stay civil, stay on topic and this place will be a great online community, better than it already is.

Just keep things going smoothly and it'll come around, no worries.

P

Pain

VIP
pain you actually put up with that? like honest to god im interested in knowing how exactly do you deal with it? cause thats not right man.

Yes, theres a huge arguement in the vip forum about it. Don't worry though, you weren't one of the members that they were talking about.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, theres a huge arguement in the vip forum about it. Don't worry though, you weren't one of the members that they were talking about.

oh man i wonder what member it could be!?!? :carduindisguise

the fact that people threaten to leave the site are just that... threats. having studied some psychology and studies on human reaction (and going off how i myself would respond and have seen others respond in similar situations; they threaten to leave/stop something they like in order to gain leverage) i feel pretty confident in saying that people who have been here awhile would not leave based of this.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys have no idea just how much we have to put up with. We delete unnecessary posts every day. If you could see the deletion messages in threads, you'd have an extra page or 2 just of deleted messages.

No ass kissing intended but I think everything is just fine and you guys do a great job. I wouldn't change anything except demoting Line and promoting me, now get do it :carduindisguise

:hide:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I Disagree with the rep power comment.
Why?
because members also abuse it and just rep other members for just the fun and basic stupid stuff for it.

But i do agree with them deciding on who becomes a v.i.p from their posts that are Quality posts, take alook around and you will also see afew v.i.p's with less then 1,000 posts or even under 500 posts V.I.P
because their posts are Quality with valid information behind it,
yeah its fine to have random posts aswel, that will also help you to because a V.I.P because it also shows you are going out of your way posting to keeping the forum alive, fun and active, sharing, and enjoying your time with almong other board members here.

dont think like that weapon, if since ur not a v.i.p ur posts dont count or matter, because they do COUNT and do MATTER to us and even shows the admins and mods that even if your not a v.i.p your still willing to put in 100% effort to the site, and thats what they like to see in order to give someone the v.i.p status.
from the past months or month or even weeks, some members have really stepped up to another level and im talking mainly about the normal members here, some are really showing their true support and willing to help and have fun regardles of not being a v.i.p.
and if they keep doing it, im sure they will get their turn to become a v.i.p and still show their true support through-out the whole site.

Once becoming a v.i.p you must still live up to your standards on what made you become it, and not relax and think they will never remove your status.

do i believe some of the V.I.P's should have their status removed?
Yes
do i believe some of the Respected members are not living up to the standed of the status and are walking around with a stick up their arse because of it
Yes
but im not going to mention their names because im sure the admins and mods and keeping an eye on them or the rest of the people and board to make sure everything is in order.

Well thats my 2 cents of thought
For the record I have received more rep points for random/funny comments I've made than for anything else. I don't think judging who's worthy should be based on number of posts or number of reps.

Are there VIP etc that should be demoted; yes. I'm sure it gets discussed and what not but is there any point whinging about it? No. How about people who want change go about making change by being better themselves and leading by example.

e.g. = more titties

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For the record I have received more rep points for random/funny comments I've made than for anything else. I don't think judging who's worthy should be based on number of posts or number of reps.

Are there VIP etc that should be demoted; yes. I'm sure it gets discussed and what not but is there any point whinging about it? No. How about people who want change go about making change by being better themselves and leading by example.

e.g. = more titties

i totally agree with you Tim,
in the past the V.I.P status was given out like candy, but i think that has finaly came to a stop as of lately.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

e.g. = more titties

I feel the huge urge to give you rep points... and so I shall.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
those boobies look so nice and soft, nice shape and size, with nice nipples, i wouldnt mind resting my head on those fun-bags at night :keke:

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why the hell I am a VIP :uhoh2:..
Good posts guys, some really good points! And its true that we have had too many VIP votes lately. I made in to the VIP side by vote in but I think that admins and mods should decide who is going to be a VIP..!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff