• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nick Hogan To Be Sentenced Soon - Facing Upto 5 Years In Prison

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
new impaired driving charges introduced by Bill C-19 are impaired driving causing bodily harm and impaired driving causing death. Conviction on the former charge provides for a prison sentence of up to 10 years, the latter for up to 14 years. In addition, the judge may order a driver's licence suspension of up to 10 years. The legislation also called for a mandatory driver's licence suspension of at least 3 months for a first offence, 6 months for a second, and one year for a subsequent offence.

Nick Hogan should be Tickled Fucking Pink that he is only sentanced for 8 months

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fucking rights I agree 100%...why is he even being charged? he didnt force his buddy to ride in the car with him im sure. Its a decison they both made...both dumb for driving impaired

He is still getting in trouble because he STILL got behind the wheel. Also IN Florida after 15-16 years old you are looked as a adult most times. I do agree that it was stupid on both parts.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually i think what he got was fair....you cant soly blame him though if his buddy knew he was drunk and was dumb enough to get into the car in the first place. If he hit a pedestrian then i would have a different opinion obviously...but luckily he didnt.

D

Dstan

So you think he should just get a slap on the wrist? You do know he could've killed innocent pedestrians? What ever you do in life, don't become a judge.

all i'm saying is he shouldn't get the death penalty. I didn't say anything on the ruling. I just think it would be crazy to give him the death penalty.