• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

Nicolas Vullioud, New Pro IFBB!

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's official! Nicolas Vullioud is a new pro ifbb bodybuilder!

c7a20536e1e70bf9b0933e5126e88f4f-1.jpg

He got his pro card from federation for winning a category at the Arnold Amateur last March in Ohio!

Last edited by a moderator:

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From nicolas' s fb page

" Before giving you my quads routine. I really have to precise something. What I do, is something really personal. I mean, if I can give some ideas about movements, or kind of contractions, that's perfect. This is what I want. But doing my full session isn't a good idea. Because it doesn't mean it will work for you. I do this sport since five years. So I'm starting to know how my body reacts. Never forget that everyone is different, needs are different, workouts must be different, exercises and angles too.

Warm up with the bike 10'
1️⃣Adductors and Abductors machines, 3 super sets and 3-4 drops during the last for each one.

2️⃣Leg extension, one heavy set 8-10 reps, one drop set plate by plate, one slow set of 5-6 reps all the way, one set of 10 reps with 5" between each rep and 5" of contraction.

3️⃣Vertical Press, 2 heavy sets of 12-15 reps, one drop set plate by plate full tension

4️⃣Reverse Hack Squat, one heavy set of 10-12 reps, one SST set basic system ( heavy, negative, positive and static )

5️⃣Leg Press, two sets: 12 reps 10" of break then 10 reps 10" of break... Til 4 reps. Full tension.

6️⃣Bodyweight walking lunges

7️⃣Glutes machine, 3 sets of 20 reps ( I usually never do my butt, but sometimes I add one movement )"

eb80977b7fd98eb79c09f2695045ea9f-1.jpg

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Best way to start the 2017 year. Contract signed for the year.

I really thank Domen Domingo for the trust and the evolution concerning our collaboration.

We are a big family, and we will do big things together. Happy new year again to all the Team Tuor MNX

MNX sportswear
750067efc8ba7db8e5d5c8e4d3b7f43f-1.jpg